Third Part Of My Revenge

Izzy P.O.V.

Okay time to do some work on his house. All I need to do is see if anyone is home at any of these houses. Then I think that I know a good place to put these security cameras. And I wonder if the police got the video yet....

*10 minutes later at the police station*

"Umm boss take a look at this video..." "Well all be damn it's the wife who is doing the drug dealing along with Ferando." "Okay so should we get a court order for this??" "Yes what kind of question is that??" "sorry boss sometimes I forget.." "Okay guys go now get a court order for this!!" "On it boss.." "Damn they move fast but anyways go arrest them lets move guys get up and move to this address." "Alright got it.."

*Back at Izzy's house* 

Yeah they got them good. Now time to get ready for a little remodeling in his home. Okay so I need a ton of these and this and this. Alright now time for a diversion. And in probably 5 seconds they will arrested. And in 5...4...3...2...1...

*Police siren goes off in front of their house*

Prefect now all he needs to do is leave then I can go in.

*The front door slams and he walks out along with  Lynda*

Time to move in now. Oh wow this house is huge anyways I'll put one right here...here...here...here... 

*Places security dameras around the whole house without them being noticed then goes out the backway and walks into my house and closes the door*

Damn that was almost to close for me....Oh my god I swear to god I warned her not to do any stupid shit at all but yet she decides to call 1 or 3 people and sell drugs to them...Wow such a smart person...Now I guess she learned her lesson... Now time to get some information from him....Oh my god