Hell Fire

Izzy P.O.V.

Oh my god I did not expect for him to have a lot of information on me...He has a huge stack of papers and they all say my name on them...I swear to god he is probably searching for me on the internet right now. Speaking of which I should probably go look at background check for him..Oh wow he has been to jail for murder charges, missing his court date like 5 times in a row, damaging property, and not a shocker there apprently he had assulted a police officer, he also got arrested for assulting a women and an innocent child... And then many...many...many other things he has quite a record. Now it's time for me to do a hell fire at his house after I do like 60 push ups, 40 sit ups, 20 minutes of yoga, practice my shooting and archery but those will take up a good 2 hours. Thank god I am fit enough to do those. It only seemed like yesterday that I was all fat chubby and scared out of my mind but I couldn't help it. Anyways I hope my karate teacher is ready to get his ass kicked....

*2 hours later*

Damn that quite a fucking work out. I swear I have never felt this good on the inside and out. Anyways time to see what the monster is doing right now??

*starts typing in the password on my laptop then pulls up a recording of him on the phone* (the dialoge will be bold and capitalized)

Unknown: Hello? 

Person on the phone: Hey 

Unknown: Look what do you want something cause I know that you wouldn't have called unless you want me to do something for you?? 

Person on the phone: Yes...Yes I do want you to do something... Remeber that job that I gave you a couple weeks ago?? 

Unknown: Yeah?? What about that job boss?? 

Boss: Okay so I need you to finish that job.. Or so god help me I'll hunt you down and find you?!?! Got it?? 

Unknown: Yes... Yes I do get that boss.. I can also understand about you killing your best person or man... Cause me and you both know that if you kill me your buisness will be gone and die down cause you lost your best player. Oh and I dropped off a package from the drop off and it's on your porch steps...

*Hangs up the phone and angerly throws a vase at the wall*

Lynda: hey babe can you please not throw vases or anything else 

Unknown: No!! 

Lynda: I'm sorry I...I...I didn't mean it I swear I didn't 

Unknown: *gets up and draws back my fist then punches Lynda then slaps her multiple times*  

Lynda: *Falls to the floor and tears fall down my cheeks then I hold my cheek*

(Still Izzy P.O.V.)

Wow what a jerk he is a complete ass hole since he did that to poor Lynda. I am so glade that I don't live in that hell hole or much rather live with Satin. Wow that is all a whole bunch of Hell Fire right inside his own home. I am just waiting for the day when I kick his ass if he even dares to touch me.