The Teasing Games Part 1

Justin P.O.V.

*Acting Like I Am Sleeping*

Oh my god what have I gotten myself into? I hope she doesn't mean any of this. I really am praying and hoping. Although it is hot and sexy it also is going to be the death of me.

*Groans But Doesn't Realize That It Was Loud*

Oh fuck. No....no. Tell me that she didn't hear that. I hope she honestly didn't....well I uh...am fucked.

*Moans*

What is she doing to me? I love her kisses. But damn. She kisses all of the right spots. Just....like....that?!

*Leans My Head Back*

Izzy: *Smirks Then Pulls Away* good morning handsome. I hope you slept good last night. And it was amazing last night by the way. Anyways I came to tell you that I will see you later but I have to go to work alright baby?

Me: Y-Yeah....n-no problem. S-So are we dating? *Looks Hopefully At You*

Izzy: Yes...If only you ask me *kisses you one last time before pulling away*

Me: O-Okay....So will you...Izzy be doing me the honors of being my wonderful, beautiful, and gorgeous girlfriend? *Smiles And Looks At You Hopefully*

Izzy: *Blushes And Looks Down Then Nods My Head* Yes Justin I will. I would love to be your girlfriend. *Giggles Then Leans Down And Kisses You Softly And Sweetly*

Me: YES!!!! *Fist Pumps But Kisses Back Then Groans Loudly When You Pull Away* babe no teasing with kisses *Pouts But Smirks Then Grabs Your waist And Pulls You To Me And Pins You To The Bed And Grinds Into You Painfully Slow Then Kisses You Deeply Before Pulling Away* now if you have to go to work today get going for work baby. I will be here waiting for you. Don't be late or I will come to you.

Izzy: *Shudders And Bites My Lip* not a problem there baby *Smirks Then Gets Up Slowly* and what will you do when you will "come to me"?

Me: *Smirks Then Pulls You By The Waist When We Get Out Of Bed And Whispers Seductively In Your Ear* you don't want to find out baby *Grinds My Dick Into Your Ass Then Places Both Of Our Hands On The Wall*

Izzy: *Gasps Then Moans Loudly While Stuttering* B-Baby p-p-please d-d-don't tease me?

Me: What was that sweetheart? *Does It Again This Time Pulls Away Fully And Goes Into The Bathroom*

Izzy: *Groans Then Mutters* tease...fine let the teasing games begin. *Walks Away Sexually Frustrated*

Me: *Smirks Then Thinks In My Head* 1-0

NOTE: SORRY GUYS IF IT HAS A BUNCH OF ERRORS I AM BEING EXTREMELY LAZY AND IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS BOOK AND I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE GET THIS TO 25 PLUS READS AND 20 VOTES. PLEASE GUYS?