Consequences

Izzy P.O.V.

*DRIVING HOME AFTER WHAT HAD HAPPENED EARLIER*

Oh my god I can't believe that I had faced a man that has been haunting my dreams. But he is just the first person who has had their career lead to the ultimate death by my hands and actions. But now I have to deal with him. He is the only person who I despise even more than that man that has been haunting me in all my life.

I will do every single thing to bring him down and kill him. I don't want him to come after me anymore. I know that I think that I'm all that and all but this is what I want and how I am going to handle this situation.

I know that I have been talking about my family and all but they were the nicest people that everybody knew. I'll probably go to jail and all but I think that it's defiantly worth it. For the people that I love.

I don't want to do this but I have been pushed and pushed and pushed to the point of were my revenge for him is growing even stronger. I don't want to be pushed to this point of where I am going this far to shoot someone.

Not just anybody but more so particular people that bring me to this point. After I get this done and over with I'll celebrate but until he has been taken down and he is out of my life I am going to be completely on guard and beware of my surroundings.

*PULLS INTO MY DRIVEWAY*

Finally home sweet home. I really do and don't feel like getting even more revenge but I have to well more like I want to. But right now I am choosing not to. I just feel logging into my laptop and see what he is doing right now so I can record what he is saying.

*GOES UP STAIRS AND CHANGES MY CLOTHES AND LOGS INTO MY LAPTOP*

Unknown: Hello??

Alex: Hey!

Unknown: Oh god what do want Alex??

Alex: That's no way to greet an old friend.

Unknown: Old friend my ass you have and never will be my friend got it?!

Alex: Awe that really hurt my feelings *HOLDS A HAND UP TO MY HEART* oh well I was going to ask you to do a small favor for me...But I guess if your just gonna keep acting like a dick to me then I guess not.

Unknown: *Sighs heavily* Fine but your an ass for doing this to me.

Alex: Now..Now you ask nicely then may I'll let you do this small tiny job for me cause I know that people come to you a lot asking for favors isn't that right?? *Smirking over the phone*

Unknown: Yeah..Yeah..Now what is this job that you ask of me to do??

Alex: You see I know that there is this new chick in your neighbor hood isn't that right??

Unknown: Umm..Yeah why do you ask??

Alex: Well since you don't know a lot about her then ask her simple questions and then ease your way into asking her the most difficult questions ever and try to make her uneasy and uncomfortable.

Unknown: Okay...But I still don't see why you want to know who she is or what her background is?? I mean come on man I can't be seen in her house some one and I have no fucking clue who it was but they sent me pictures of me and Lynda having sex. And they also had pictures of me hitting her. I have no fucking clue who sent them I checked for fingerprints and everything but nothing came up.

Alex: Wow they must not wanna be seen at all

Unknown: Yep so do you want me to wire my self and record what she says??

Alex: Yep that is exactly what I want you to do.

Unknown: Aight thanks man and I'll send you what she says and if you have seen her she is really fucking sexy and has a really nice hot body and I would totally tap that.

Alex: Eww to graphic I didn't need to know that much but I did know that she is hot as hell.

Unknown: Sorry man but anyways I will wire myself and talk to her.

Alex: Alright don't let me down got it??

*SIGHS AND SHAKES MY HEAD*

Oh wow he is in for a fucking treat my life is complicated and difficult but I get through it. Now time to be prepared for my guest tomorrow. Or should I rather say my next victim.....

Hey guys I know that I don't do a whole lot of notes but please tell me how I am doing on this story please I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading this story. :D