The First Part Of My Revenge

Izzy P.O.V.

Shit!!!! I swear I can't go one day with out getting in trouble. He makes me so mad I swear to god if I could  I would do something out in public and just shoot the bastard right were he is standing. He is anoying and he always comes over here snooping around my daddy's things. That is one of the many things of why I'm writting wrongs and getting my revenge on him. If you want to know something about me. I can't ever die if you shoot me I will still be alive with or without protection. It's like I am invinsable. And I am haunting him and keeping an eye on his everymove. I know what he is doing every single day. If you want to know something about me... I have eyes and ears every where. And let me tell you if you know me or ever heard of me I do have juicy information on you and I will use it agianst you. No one and I mean no one has anything on me. In the blink of an eye I will have more and more information than any one ever does. So I can black mail you and you won't have a single thing on me. But lets just say that he will get a suprise at his door step and it's copies of him cheating on his wife and I don't she will like that. Oh and I bet he will try and get fingerprints off of the tape and everything but I don't have any fingerprints cause of a certian reason for that. 

*2o mintues later at the unknown house*

Unknown P.O.V.

I walked out onto the porch and looked down on my door step. Then there was a box and It said "From: Unknown To: Unknown Address: (you can think of any address you want)" What the fuck is this shit here!! "Hey babe can you give me the scissors please?" "Sure baby... Here you go." "Thanks" "Umm sweetie what's in the box??" "Babe I don't know or else I wouldn't have asked you for the scissors now would I??" "No" "Okay...." I said then I stopped what I was doing then turned around and kisses my wife's best friend. I know I'm a cheater but I know that she is probably doing the same thing. Okay now let's see if this tape or anything else has fingerprints on them. I opened the thin short stubby box. I looked in the box and there were pictures of me and my wife's best friend kissing and having sex. I know I am probably being called a man hoe but oh well. As I looked at the pictures I then looked at Lynda and slapped her and got mad. Yes I get mad easily but I had never hit Lynda before but it felt good. I spat at her "You fucking bitch. You sent these to the fucking paparazzi!!" I yelled at her. Then she started to cry and shake then in a whimper kind of voice said "N-no I would never tell them to take pictures ever I-I love y-you." I then shook my head and slapped her agian. But then I stopped slapping her and walked away before I killed her. I don't want to but I was so pissed off that it just takes over me sometimes.

Izzy P.O.V.

Wow that mother fucking prick hits women. I'll get him later on in the day. But oh well I guess that I will call his wife and tell her what happened and send her the pictures of them to her I wonder how she will take it. Who will she belive??

(Sorry for the abuse seen and all I didn't mean to add it but that is who his character is like and how he acts. Once agian I'm so sorry for that part in my story)