CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO SWOONS OVER OMAR ;)

Recap:

        Time seemed to stop still and my happiness knew No bounds. I knew what he was about to ask and I was sure of my answer this time.

       He opened the box revealing a solitaire diamond ring flanked with Blue diamonds on both sides. A ring I couldn't describe the beauty of.

"Will you marry me again Amna?"

         Six words And my world stood still .......

            ********************

MARRIED TO A SHEIKH
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN :

                I stood like a mannequin. Unable to make any movement. My breathing was hitching and everything felt surreal. Was this really happening? Was I finally getting a chance at love? The kind of love I was so desperate for?

               All of this felt so... magical,Like it didn't exist. The way the wind blew,The beautifully decorated deck and most of all, The guy on his knees in front of me.

"Amna? My knees are hurting,It's not as easy as it looks "

        He added with a toothy grin. That was the first time I saw that expression on his face. It was always a smirk or a grin. I was happy to see a new side of him. 

           I nodded my head, silently agreeing to his proposal and his eyes lit up in happiness as he pushed the beautiful ring into my ring finger.

    I couldn't help but admire the ring. It was gorgeous. It must have cost a fortune.

          Omar stood looking at me admiring the ring with an amused smile on his face.

"How much does this ring cost?" I questioned him finally.

       "As much as the cruise you are standing on? "  He replied.

         I was wearing a yacht on my finger. My finger suddenly felt heavy and I felt like I was going to fall unconcious right on the spot. I never imagined a ring could be that expensive.

    "I ordered it especially for you,It's custom made. No one else has the same ring as yours in this world nor will they ever have. It's a one piece only. One unique and valuable piece of jewellery just like you."

         just like me....

     My cheeks had flushed at his words and I was sure they had turned crimson by now. The weight on my fingers seemed to overwhelm me. I could never afford to lose this ring. I felt like a huge responsibility was placed on my shoulders. In the future I predicted  I was going to freak out over this ring... A lot.

         We stayed on the deck till midnight. Admiring the starlit sky, It's array of beautiful colors,gazing into each other's eyes and talking to each other.

      Around mid-night Omar held out his hand for me.

"May I escort you to your room ma'am" He said attempting a British accent which made me raise my eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

"What ? I was just trying to sound as good as you"     He smirked.  Why did I get the feeling that I was going to get a LOT of compliments from now on?