CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

AMNA'S POV:

Today had been a joyous day. First I met my brother whom I had given up hope of ever meeting and now this.

I looked at the small card in my hand. The card displayed two red lines. I was doubting this since I had missed my period a week back and now it was confirmed.I was pregnant. I couldn't wait to tell Omar. How happy he would be. He always kept rambling about how he wanted a little girl to play with and to pamper. The miniute he would know I am pregnant his joy would know no bounds. I was officially the happiest woman on Earth.

I hurried to the hall as I paced the floor excitedly waiting for Omar. A while later Through the glass doors I spotted Omar walking in, as soon as he stepped in I grabbed onto him hugging him as hard as I could.

"You wouldn't believe what happened today" I whispered I so badly wanted to tell him about my brother and about me being pregnant. Omar went stiff. I wondered why he wasn't returning my embrace.

I looked up at him and found his jaws taut. I looked at his hands which were tightly balled into fists. His eyes held no emotion except that they displayed his cold demeanour. what was wrong with him?

I placed my hands on his cheeks gently as I whispered "What happened?"

Before I could apprehend what exactly happened my cheek burnt and I landed on the floor. I looked up at Omar confused and hurt. I touched my cheek where he slapped me and felt a trickle of blood slip from the corner of my lips. My eyes widened as Omar strode towards me.

"You liar! You cheat!" He shouted at me.

"I trusted you and what did you do? You see men behind my back? You meet your boyfriends behind my back?I gave you everything you wanted and this is the way you treat me? By cheating on me?" He bellowed

What was he talking about? when did I cheat him? What's wrong with him? I couldn't help the tears flowing freely down my face.

"What are you talking about Omar? Are you in your right mind?" I shouted.

Omar threw something straight on my face. The pictures fell on the floor revealing me and Daniel.

"Don't you dare deny or lie Amna,I know for a fact you are not related to him in anyway. Who is he? Have you been seeing him behind my back? Did you love him? Was he your boyfriend? " He threw accusations at me and I looked up at him stunned. Is this how much he trusted me?

"Pack your bags and get off my place this instant. I don't want to see your face." He turned around. I held his legs as I looked up at him "How can you say that when I am pregnant with your child?" I whispered.

He shoved my hands away as he walked further away from me "My child?" His eyes clouded as he looked at me. They held different emotion beneath them. Omar contemplated for a minute before he said. "That child is not mine. Get out of this house you unpure woman!" He said.

"Are you waiting for me to divorce you?" He questioned blatantly and I looked at him schocked. Was this the same Omar I knew?

"No" I whispered. There was no need for me to stay in this house anymore.

"You pointed at my chastity and my modesty but when a woman is accused of something she never did wrong it can't be beared." I took his ring out of my finger and forced Omar to open his hand,Dropping the ring into his hand I turned around.

I waited for him to stop me but he never did
"Don't ever show me your face again" were his last words as I walked away from him and away from his world.

"Goodbye Omar." I whispered as I went to my room to pack my stuff which I had brought along with me, leaving everything Omar had bought. With one last look at the place I stepped out and walked towards the buggy which awaited me. I held onto my luggage as I got into Omar's jet for the last time.

As the jet took off I looked at the little island I had given my heart to. The island I once called my home. I thought of all the good memories and about all the wedding preperations going on.I touched my bruised cheek and let out a shriek. I never knew you Omar but today I do.

Everybody would be in too deep a sleep to realise that

There would be no wedding and no bride......

****************

END OF PART 1

A/N ------> Part 2 will be continued in the same book. And Don't hate on me That's the plot. Part 2 update will be up soon.