CHAPTER TWO

Edited by h00dies

It's soo good to be back on wattpad , so I am finished with my book 'Destined to love' and as promised you will now get regular updates on this novel ..yaaaay I am just so excited to start.

_________________________________________________________________

"Mom!" I screamed from the kitchen like there was no tomorrow,"MOMMA!" I yelled again when she didn't show up," MOM! MOM! MOM!" I was now secretly having fun even though I knew I was going to get a yella lot of yells from her - yup yella ! I don't swear you see.

Mom came running down in her nightgown holding her hand to her chest breathing unevenly "What happened? What happened?" She inquired frantically fanning her fac. My mom is  so melodramatic at times - I'm sure I got all my genes from her and none from my father's side.

"Mom!" I sighed as I jumped down from the chair I was standing on, peeking through the kitchen closet . "My bon-bons"

"Bon-Bon's?" My mom gave me a questioning look.

"Yes!" I said hopping towards her," Where are my bons? you know I am handicapped without them." I complained.

"All these chaos was for just bon-bons?"

My eyes widened a little as I stepped towards her "Just bon-bons? Mom did you say Just Bon-Bons? those are kinder school bons! I am incomplete without them" , I sighed dramatically.

Mom muttered something uncohorent under her breath as she bent and took out a pack of bons from the lowest drawer and handed the packet to me.

I narrowed my eyes at her,"You hid them on purpose didn't you?"

She smirked at me as she threw a comment while climbing the stairs and shouted from top "That is the last pack. Jack has no stock so don't finish it all together and throw a tantrum like a baby again" She yelled.

I made a poker face as I opened one bon and savoured the taste on my tongue- pure heaven!

As I was in my very own la-la land when my dad appeared in a very tense state. Worry lines were visible on his forehead as he threw his laptop bag on the couch with a bounce, and sat down with his hands covering his troubled face.

Throwing my lovable bons aside I cuddled next to my dad,"Assalamualaikum father, What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Send your mom here please and go to your room I have something private to discuss with her", he directed.

With a nod I got up from my couch and knocked on my mom's room. After giving her my dad's message I hopped towards my own room. After playing game of thrones on my play station for a while I got bored and very thirsty so I grabbed my empty water bottle and waltzed down the stairs. After filling water in my bottle I was passing by the living room when I heard my mom crying and my dad's upset voice. I couldn't help but eavesdrop a little.

The words I heard next were astonishing - I stood there by the doorway with my mouth hung open.

Oh the nerve of that guy!  I didn't realize as I went barging into the living room to confront my parents. It was my life they were talking about afterall! I had a right to interfere in this rendezvous plan!

*********************

EDITED