PART TWO - CHAPTER SIX

So... I've got a free half n hour so I thought to update it's gonna be short bit something is better than nothing right? Will be answering your pms soon if I haven't already. Wattpad is in a lil glitch.

Now guys....shower me with votes I have entered the watts and I need your support. I'd love it if you follow me on Twitter it's WaVeSSS

I am not dreaming about winning I am just looking forwards to more awesome readers to join me. It would really promote my book if you help me out. Tell your friends to read and vote if they like. Every lil action of yours counts.Just rally and support me.

XOXO
Fatima =)

Ashàr's excitement knew no bounds. He had made friends with the whole crew as well as the passengers on the plane. Every time he returned to his seat it was to put all the gifted goodies he had received from everyone in his lil backpack.

Currently he was walking down the aisle like a penguin holding a few candies in hand. Everyone on board had been spoiling him since he got on. I smiled at him as he dumped the candies in his backpack and went back to meet his friends who were mostly older passengers.

As the landing announcement was announced A stewardess found Ashàr and put him on his seat , secured him with the seatbelt and left after pecking him on his cheek. The guy was going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up. Hopefully not as much a soulshatterer like his father.

I shook my head wishing that these thoughts would get thrown out of my head.

Wishful thinking.

I looked outside the window as the plane safely landed. I prodded Maya and she jerked awake. After securing her seat belt she had fallen asleep again. How could she sleep through rough landings only God knew.

We grabbed our hand luggage and lead an overactive Ashàr to the shuttle. The kid was surely high on sugar. I saw the passengers either waving to Ashàr or looking at him affectionately and smiling. I smiled at the little munchkin too. I saw his father in everything he did but the fact was , He was mine. My everything.

After getting down we headed to get our luggage. It took us a few minutes to grab our cases but it was not much of a hassle thankfully.

We had already booked our room at at a hotel so a car had come to get us.
We got in and made way. Ashàr pointing out now and then to everything he found interesting.... which were a lot of things.

Maya was Maya.... She had fallen asleep again. I wondered if she had some sort of sleeping power abilities of falling asleep instantly. I doubt any other explanation.

We finally reached Four Seasons beach resort. Thanks to my job I could afford five star hotels.

After all the needed security checks we were welcomed in. Pretty Shell necklaces were put around our neckc and fruit mocktails served as welcome drinks. Maya and Ashàr were enjoying looking at fish trotting around in the little man made falls.

I walked to the receptionist to grab our key cards when a familiar voice drifted to my ears.

What was he doing here?

I turned around to find Yousuf Edward looking at me an amused smile playing on his lips.

"I thought you took off because you were ill." He smirked.

Not good timing to be caught by the boss when you are on one much needed holiday.

I looked at him icily and coolly said.

"I am unwell sir."

"Looks like it." He smirked.

How do you tell a person you are mentally ill?