CHAPTER NINETEEN

150 votes? I need 50 more superbly awesome readers to make it 200 votes per chap ^_^ I'm sure you guys can help me by pressing that star/ heart on the top n vote for me. It would mean a lot.

Vote comment promote....What ever floats your boat ;) ♥

XOXO
WaVeSSS

I closed the book I was reading and let out a yawn, My body thanking me for all the stretches ,after two hours of reading straight.

I looked at the clock which read 2:00 a.m. Like a hungry cat,I prowled towards the kitchen, It was time for my hot chocolate. It was kind of an unspoken ritual between the two of us, Drinking hot chocolate and conversing in the middle of the night.

I was about to open the humungous fridge to pull out the milk carton when my eyes fell on the post-it stuck on the fridge.

It read : 'I know, you would be at the kitchen for hot chocolate,enjoy it. I will be back by seven a.m. Pack your clothes and be ready. We are eloping! ;) Remember seven a.m. exact.'

A faint smile lingered on my lips. I wondered what this man,was upto now. After gulping down the hot chocolate in a hurry, I rushed to my room. After wrecking my brain for about an hour, I had successfully packed seven regular wear and three of the formal wear. I didn't want to fuss around with jewellery and accessories and what not, All I did was put on a pendant and slipped a diamond bracelet in my right hand and clasped a grey swarovski watch on my left hand. After some thought I added my vans and tracks to the suitcase as well.

I arranged the attire to be dressed in the next morning and laid it on the couch. After offering صلاة‎ ,I fell asleep instantly.

The drum was being played in my dream,yeah. That's what it could be;The drum. What else could make so much noise? Wait! Was that Omar's voice? Where was he? I turned around to find him but he was no where to be found. I felt like someone pushed me,I was going to hit the ground when I woke up with a jolt.

I opened my eyes to see gorgeous multi colored eyes looking at me with concern. Wait- how can eyes be multi-colored? but surely these eyes had a little bit of black,grey,brown and flecks of gold in them. Who could have such beautiful eyes? I was smiling in my sleepy state when I woke with a start.

"Omar!" I exclaimed,as I sat up as fast as I could in bed. Omar gave a slight chuckle as he slid a little away from me. "I'm sorry,I was banging on the door but you didn't open,so I entered and you were.... murmuring something about drums."

Wow,that's embarassing. Omar's eyes lingered on me as he fake coughed. "Could you like cover up? I'm getting....distracted?"

I looked down. That's when I realised what I was wearing. It was one of those deep neck,sleeveless,lacy night dresses which I detested but had worn anyway thinking that no one would be seeing me anyway. Little did I know, Omar would break into my room to wake me up.

I covered myself with the comforter,looking at ; anywhere but at him. Avoiding his eyes as much as I could.

Omar cleared his throat, He must be thinking how to get out of such an awkward situation too.

"Ummmm.... I'm just going out. You have half n hour to get ready."

I looked at the clock and I discovered it really was 6:30 a.m. I cursed my phone. Why hadn't it buzzed but then I faintly remembered. It had buzzed but in my dream It was the bell ringing at my mom's place and I had opened the door to find unfamiliar guests.

I rolled our of the bed and stood under the shower,I had time only for a quick wash. Within five minutes,I had gotten out of the shower and dryed my hair with the help of the dryer. I quickly got into the white flair floral skirt and the teal blue blouse with a matching hijab. I slung my sling on my arm and walked outside after gathering my toileteries,charger and phone.