CHAPTER FIVE

'Check out my very first teen fiction " The muslim & The popstar"
http://w.tt/1xEt9TP would love to hear your feedback and ofcourse what writer doesn't love votes? It gives me a 100 watt smile so make me smile pleaaaase ;) I know u guys love me. I am too adorable not to :D'

OMAR'S POV:

 I never thought I would ever be this fazed in my life. My life was turning more complicated by the second. After the Nikah took place we were taken to the hotel I had booked at, we were to fly to Dubai tomorrow, yet I had no idea what to say or expect from my newly wedded wife.

I rubbed the nape of my neck nervously as I entered the room where she was already. What was I going to talk to her about?! I had no idea! To my utter dismay or  relief I found her fast asleep on the huge king sized bed. I knew she was pretending by the way her eyes flickered without her permission. I had too many sisters not to know how the woman brain worked, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this.

 I  sighed as I watched a tear roll down her eyes landing onto the already wet pillow. To say I was feeling guilty before would be an understatement considering the amount of guilt I felt now. What had I done? I rubbed my face with my hands in frustration as I started pacing the room for something to do- Business would be a much needed distraction at this time!

         Hours had passed and she had still refused to get up. It was close to midnight now and she was still sound asleep. Maybe I should give up waiting for her, she surely had no plans to wake up this soon- I was afraid to face her but I wanted to somehow get a few words out of her to know she was okay.

 Another hour passed by with her not so much as shaking a finger. So I gently closed my mac book and put it aside, rushing to the washroom for a change of clothes. Later I took the extra comforter from the bed and pulled out the sofa bed. Plopping down the pillow I lay down with my head whirring with thoughts about Amna and the same question repeating again and again -would she ever forgive me? until sleep over came me because of exhaustion.

AMNA'S POV :

After hours of pretending to be asleep I took a swift look at the humongous room and found him asleep on the sofa bed. I had refused to eat all day long but what I was really worried about was I had missed three of my prayers trying to avoid that guy! Yes the guy who had made my life miserable! I still refused to acknowledge him by his name which I despised.

 Tip-toeing out of bed as noiselessly as I could I made way to the en-suite bathroom. Roughly getting out of my dress I grabbed onto a pair of tracks as I walked in.
After having a hot bath which was an excellent stress remover I swiftly dressed and walked into the room.

 Wrapping my hijab tightly I took out my portable prayer mat out of my bag. After trying to sort the direction of praying for a while I picked up one which I thought was right and offered all my prayers which took me around half and hour. I had just finished supplicating to Allah when my stomach  chose to roar, I grabbed onto my stomach trying to stop it from grumbling when a deep voice spoke from behind me.

OMAR'S POV :

I guess I was a better pretender than her when she got out of her bed. I had been asleep for a while but being an awfully light sleeper my eyes had shot open when the bed had creaked a little. I still shut my eyes close so that I would not embarrass her or scare her.

 A while later I watched her pray all the Fard (Obligatory) prayers she had missed. I felt really happy that she had not neglected her prayers after all that destiny had thrown at her.

 I watched her as her face shone with peace while she prayed and put her troubles in front of Allah. She had just ended her supplication when at that moment her stomach chose to rumble from hunger.

 Without a second thought I addressed her and her body stiffened dramatically as she heard my voice ask-

   "Hungry now are we?"

             *****************

EDITED

OMG! Omar and Amna are gonna face each other now ! what's gonna happen? Tell me what you think will happen till then follow vote comment and wait for the next chap.

Yours
WaVeSSS