PART TWO :CHAPTER ELEVEN

YOUSUF EDWARD'S POV:

( sorry about the inappropriate language usage. It was important to bring out the boys characters.)

This feud is more than what I had imagined and thanks to me it had only gotten fiercer.

I was returning from Amna's home with my lawyer. Everything she had said had baffled me. She had told me most of the things in Florida but now I knew the whole story. It made my best pal Omar look like an ass. Which I had no doubt he sometimes was.

The water was flooding and needed to be controlled before it sunk their relationships. I had tried to put both of them on same projects hoping they would work their differences out. Boy was I wrong. My whole plan had backfired and now Omar wanted Ashàr.

The man was crazy. He was already expecting a child, why did he need to take Ashàr away from Amna? Ashàr was the only good thing in her life. If you'd ask me I'd say the woman was made out of steel. The female version of Superman. She had gone through a lot and was still hanging on and fighting back.

The lawyer had said the case would be in our favour since Amna was the one who had taken care of Ashàr. The case was made stronger because Amna hadn't tried to keep Omar away from Ashàr's life. She had called him throughout her pregnancy.

She had informed Ashàr about his father, had even hung his f**** pictures all over the house for his sake. What did she get in return? Threats and tears.

I had to speak to Omar. He was being a jerk. A bigger jerk than he already was. Maybe that's why God brought me into their lives. To make everything alright. I got involved in their lives for a reason.

Amna didn't know I was Omar's friend, Yet she had come to me in hopes that I would help her. It was destiny. Me coming into her life...me being Omar's friend. Everything was planned. This was God's way of solving their problems maybe. Of helping Amna who had gone through so much yet hadn't given up hope.

I ordered the driver to drop the lawyer off and made my way to the hotel where Omar always stayed when he came.

It was time Omar stopped being the idiot he was and found out the truth. Time he repented for all he had done.

************************

OMAR'S POV:

I stared at the medical file which lay face down on my coffee table.

Why had the woman thrown this on my face? I was curious to find out but I was even afraid that my barriers would break down.

Through the years I had learnt to feel no emotion towards Amna . I didn't want that to change now. I didn't want to feel anything for her. I couldn't love her and be broken by living away from her. I didn't have the heart to love her anymore.

I was a ruined and fu*** up man, Amna was better off without me.

I had no intention of taking away Ashàr from Amna. I just needed a reason to see her. I just wanted to know how she was. I had to give her the divorce papers. Not because I wanted to take back Ashàr but because I wanted her to start anew.

She couldn't remarry till she divorced me. Ashàr needed a father. It would pain me never to see my child again but I was not a good father. He deserved much better than me.

Amna needed to remarry to give Ashàr a good father and for that she would have to divorce me.

I knew she would remarry because it would be one of the conditions of the judges if she wanted full custody of Ashar. She would do anything to keep Ashàr and I was sure about that.