CHAPTER THIRTEEN

WARNING - SHORT CHAPTER

A/N - Short on time I'm sorry I'm only writing coz I don't back down from my words. I said five days - five days it is. 

Be awesome-Keep voting.

XOXO

WaVeSSS

                      **************

It's been two days since my encounter with Omar and the memory still made my heart beat at a faster pace.

Omar has been scarce lately. His work was unpredictable, one day he would be here and the next he would be in the opposite side of the world.

Most of the time I was informed about Omar's absence, sometimes I didn't bother to know. When I think about it now, the house seemed empty without him and his pestering.

I couldn't get over his thoughtful gesture. I thought I would never be able to talk to my parents again yet Omar had surprised me. There was still so much I needed to know about this guy. A faint smile graced  my lips as I thought about it. It was a relief to see my parent's voices again. Their happiness gave me a peace of mind.

I video called my parents everyday on facetime. I still couldn't erase their shocked faces when they first saw me from my memory.

 I sighed in content as I placed my cup of caramel cappuccino on the tea table and looked at the view in front of me. This balcony was my favorite spot in the whole island. I could see miles and miles of the ocean, waves gently washing the shore.  It's serenity was what amazed me. It could make you forget all the worries in the world.

I was lost in taking in the view when someone cleared their throat behind me trying to grab my attention. My lips automatically curved into a smile.

"As salamu alaikum" I said still not facing him.

"Walaikum alsalam" he answered as he took the chair opposite me. He was wearing a white colour thobe yet again.

 "Beautiful, huh?"  He was looking at me with a smile now, a beautiful smile which showed his deep dimples. A smile which could make any girl swoon.

          He must have caught me ogling at him since he cleared his throat again with a smirk plastered on his face. This guy knew he looked good and it wasn't to my advantage.

"Want some?" He asked  placing a jar of raisins in front of me which he had been munching on. I shrugged and mouthed a thank you as I popped a few into my mouth.

 He was looking at me like I was the weirdest creature in the world. 

"What?" I questioned lightly. Impatient to know what was running through his mind.

"You were supposed to say no," He said stressing the 'no' a little more than needed. 

I looked at him confused, was this guy high on drugs or something?

"But you offered it to me. It wasn't like I stole it from you." I said still confused.

 He frowned, looking into my eyes.

" I was supposed to ask if you want raisins and you were supposed to say no then I would ask you if you wanted a date instead."

My eyebrows quirked up in amusement, I blushed and my mouth fell open as I realized what he said. 

"Were you really going to use such a lame pick up line on me?" I said laughing.

"I did?" He said scratching the nape of his neck.

"No" I said amusement dancing in my eyes.

"No?" He questioned

"My answer to the date question"

"I will keep trying," He said winking at me.

"You will have to try using lines better than that. I am hard to impress." I said with a smirk of my own.

He laughed, "That I know"

We laughed together for  a few minutes. It was good to have Omar as a friend. I had missed being myself.

"Do you love this island so much that you don't want to go out?" He questioned me.

"I can?" I asked surprised, I never knew I was allowed to go out.

"You are not a prisoner Amna, in fact, far from it. You can go anywhere you want, just dial 122 and order for a speed boat or a helicopter. Take a bodyguard or Anne along with you. I don't want you going alone, they will arrange a car for you to take you wherever you want."

I was looking at him with my mouth agape.

"Wow I didn't know going out would involve so many complications."

  He smiled at me as he placed a wad of cash and a platinum credit card in front of me.

"What will I do with so much cash?" I asked looking at the amount of money he had given me in awe.

"Anything you want? Buy whatever it is you woman buy or go to a salon or whatever. pamper yourself. You've been here since past two and a half weeks and still haven't seen Dubai."

"I can't take this." I said as I tried to hand him back the cash and card.

"I can't take what's already yours." He said smiling as he left. 

All I could do was look at him stunned yet again.

         The rest of the day I did what he told me to do I saw Half of Dubai but did not spend as much as he wanted me to. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him wanting to pamper and indulge me. So many surprises Omar. Did I know you at all?

         *************************

Edited by h00dies