"Its uh adams number."

Y/n's POV

I was woke up to the alarm going off. 8:30 am. I slowly got up and walked downstairs.

"Good morning darling, if you're hungry there's French toast sticks or cereal." Mrs. Dennis said. I nodded my head. As I walked into the kitchen I looked for the cereal. I hope they have the good stuff. I yawned as I looked around. I spotted the cereal on one of the shelf's. There was
Raisin Bran, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Obviously I  chose the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I grabbed it off the shelf and went to grab a bowl. I set it down beside the cereal and went to the fridge. I looked inside and there was a bunch of things. There was about every drink you can imagine and SO much food. It took a second to find the milk. I fixed myself a bowl and sat down at the table. I ate pretty peacefully. I get to see Adam in a bit. I'm gonna wait til I see him outside then I'll head over there. I finished up the cereal and washed my bowl. I made my way back upstairs. The weather was pretty warm today I don't know what exactly I'm gonna wear. I opened my closet and rifle through some clothes. I figured out what I was gonna wear and got dressed. I put my hair into two Dutch braids. I walked back downstairs and joined Mrs. Dennis.

"Mr. Dennis is at work right now." She said taking  sip of her coffee. I nodded my head and sat on the couch.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Friends." She replied. I had heard people at school talk about this show but I never watched it. We watched a couple episodes.

"When are you and Adam hanging out? It's already 11." She asked looking at the clock.

"Uh I don't know whenever I hear skating I'll go over there." I responded. She giggled and shook her head.

"Sooo.... do you like Adam?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I mean, he's really sweet and attractive to be honest, but I haven't know him more than 24 hours. Can't say I like him yet." I responded. I was being mostly honest with the last part.

"Mhm sure." She said not buying what I said. We watched another episode when I heard some skating outside.

"I think he's out, I'm gonna go put on shoes." I said jumping up and running upstairs. I looked through my window and sure enough Adam was skating around. He glanced at my house. I opened up my window and poked my head through.

"Hey Banks! Can I come down there?" I shouted. He turned around quickly.

"Yeah!" He shouted back. I closed my window and slipped my black converse on. I raced down the stairs.

"Adams out, I'll see you later." I said to Mrs. Dennis.

"Be back before 4!" She said before I closed the door. I nodded and headed over to Adam.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey y/n." He said as he skated to me.

"You ready to learn how to skate?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I responded. He waved his hand meaning to follow him. We walked into his garage and he dig through a box.

"Found em!" He said as he pulled out some basic black rollerblades. He handed them to me and I sat down to change into them. I've skated before, but it's been awhile. Once I got them on I tried to get up but failed miserably and fell back to the ground. Adam laughed at the event.

"Come on take my hand." He said stretching his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me get up.

"Alright it's really simple, don't be tensed up. You wanna like push with your toes like this." He said as he began to skate slowly.