"Thanks Cowboy."

Y/n's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. 9:30. I grunted and got out of bed. As I made my way downstairs I was about knocked over by a certain blonde dog. He sped past me, hitting my knee. I was half asleep so it was about the death of me.

"Merlin you idiotic dog!" I said after he ran away.

"Don't yell at him!" Georgia yelled back.

"He did it first!" I shouted back at her as I stepped off the last step.

"He yelled at you?" She said once I entered the living room.

"Well- no, but he hit me going down the step. I call that attempted murder." I replied.

"That's not attempted murder y/n." Georgia sighed shaking her head.

"How is it not? If he would've knocked me down I could've snapped my neck and been dead. So it was attempted but he failed at it." I said.

"That's not how it- ya know what never mind just eat breakfast." She said chuckling. I gave her a over forced smile and went to the kitchen. Cereal was the easiest looking thing so I grabbed that. I ate it pretty peacefully. I went in the living room and sat down. I looked at the clock. 9:54.

"So what time did you say you and Adam were heading to practice?" Mrs. Dennis asked after a little bit of silence.

"I'll head over there at 11:15, we will leave around 11:30." I said looking over to her. She nodded and went back to the TV.

"Georgia when are you leaving?" Mrs. Dennis asked. I forgot Georgia was leaving. I felt a little sad ping in my heart.

"Well, I was gonna leave today, but there's that hurricane coming through. It's gonna have a lot of aftermath in Tennessee. Right when I'll be going home. So, I talked to my roommate and she said I can stay until the worst of it's gone. Which will be roughly Saturday." Georgia said. A large smile crept onto my face.

"Yay! That's great. I get to keep my babygirl a little longer." Mrs. Dennis said as happy as me.

"I'm pretty glad about it. Forgot how much I missed the place." Georgia said with a warm smile on her face. I bet she would miss Colin too. I really don't know what she sees in him. I smiled as I thought about kicking Colin where the sun don't shine.

"What are you smirking about? Adam?" Georgia said.

"Do you really wanna know?" I said smirking more.

"Yea." Georgia said intrigued.

"I thought about kicking your boyfriend where it hurts worse cause of how much of a jerk he is." I said. Her jaw dropped.

"That wasn't what I was expecting." She said dumbstruck.

"Expect the unexpected." I said waving my finger. She rolled her eyes and went back to the TV.

As we watched Friends I looked at the clock. 10:47.

"Shoot I need to get ready." I said jumping up. I hurried upstairs and got dressed. I grabbed my skates, both kinds, and went downstairs. I sat down and slipped on my rollerblades. I took a look at the clock. 11:02. I still have a little. I got the second one on fully and laid back. I turned to see Georgia staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Is it that hard to put on skates?" She said.

"Yeah they're a pain in the butt." I said. She did that hmh look and nodded. I sat there glancing at the clock every ten seconds. The clock eventually ticked to 11:14.