"Sore loser."

Y/n's POV

"Are you dead or something." Julie said shaking me.

"Why would I be dead?" I mumbled confused.

"We've been trying to wake you up forever." Julie said.

"Why didn't you just give up?" I asked looking to at them.

"Cause we'd feel bad if we left you and went to breakfast." Connie said.

"And plus we're not good at talking to Beau without you." Julie added.

"He's not hard to talk to though." I said confused.

"Yeah, but you're closer than we are to him so it's usually you guys talking." Connie said.

"Fair point, but y'all should try talking to him more." I said getting up.

"He's your best friend not ours." Julie said. I shrugged and went to go get ready. I can't believe there's only about a week left here. Iceland games on Tuesday next week. It's Wednesday. That means no more waking up here everyday, no more being down the hall from my friends, no more sharing a room with my best friends, no more Beau. It will just suck leaving here. I finished getting ready and walked out to the girls. We started on our way to breakfast. When I walked in the door I looked to our table to see Beau looking around like a puppy. I got my food and went to the table.

"Morning Pinhead." I said sitting down. He snapped his head towards me a little startled.

"Morning doofus." He replied. I smiled as Connie and Julie sat down. We ate our food talking a little. All I know is one thing I'm not gonna miss is this food. It was bearable when there was nothing else to eat. If the other places opened before 12 we'd definitely eat there. Eventually we got done and knew we had to head back since we had class at 1 and practice after. We separated from Beau at our floor and head to our dorm.

"You know it's really stupid we're still having to go class, I mean I can't even remember 90% of what she's taught us..." I said as I opened our door....

~

We were walking from class to practice. Poor Adam was already looking more down. He can't practice and I don't know if he'll be able to play in the Iceland game. We walked to the rink with anything that wasn't already there. I was beside Adam walking. I wanted to say something to cheer him up, but I have the 'best' luck and I'd end up making things worse. Once we got there Coach was already there and Jan was setting up cans for Luis. We went to the locker room and started getting ready. It felt weird not having Adam next to my locker like he always was. Once everyone was changed we headed out to the ice. I looked around and spotted Adam sitting in the bleachers like a depressed puppy. Coach started us out on drills/warm ups.

Practice was basically the same as last time just a little more advanced. Luis had the sound effects of crashing into cans every 5 minutes. We headed to the locker room and started packing up. When I was done I found Connie and Julie. We walked out and seen Adam, Guy, and Charlie ahead of us. We joined the group of boys and I walked beside Adam. His mood wasn't as depressing, but still sad. I wanted to cheer him up, except I'm not good at cheering people up. I tend to make jokes, cause that's how I cope. A lot of people don't cope that way so I'm stuck. I looked ahead to see the 4 whispering about something. I looked to Adam to see he had the same confused face that I had. They looked to us the talking again.

"This can't be good." Adam whispered to me. I nodded in agreement. Guy looked to me and Adam confused and smiled and went back to whispering. I watched amused for a moment when they looked to us.

"So were hanging out, and Charlie and Julie are gonna hang out, that means you two are gonna be stuck with each other." Guy said. I knew what they were doing now.