"Do you like him?"

A/n: I can't remember anything about this game, so I'm just kinda winging it sorry. Also I never put what Jackson Graves looked like so here he is (just a random dude off tiktok)

 Also I never put what Jackson Graves looked like so here he is (just a random dude off tiktok)

       •Time skip to Tobago Game•

Y/n's POV

"Wake up Y/n!" Connie said shaking my shoulder.

"Let me sleep a little longerrrr." I complained.

"No we have a game in like 2 hours you need to get up. We've been trying to let you sleep." Connie said.

"Yeah." Julie agreed. I rolled over and looked at them. They looked very expectant, so I closed my eyes.

"Why's she so stubborn?" Julie asked.

"My dad." I answered still not looking at them. They whispered about something then I felt my arm and leg grabbed. I was yanked off the bed and into their arms.

"You know that's actually really fun." I said looking at them. They both laugh as the flipped me off their arms. I went to the bathroom to get ready. I eventually was ready to get the day started. We walked down to the cafeteria. I looked around and seen no Jackson today, I've seen him in here the past 4 days. I walked with Julie and Connie to the breakfast bar. We got our food and seen no one we knew. I spotted an empty table on the other side of the cafeteria. We went over there and sat down.

"You know, I've never heard of Tobago before." I said biting a piece of toast.

"Really?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I guess I just never paid much attention." I said.

"I just knew it was there, not much about it." Connie said with Julie nodding in agreement. We ate in peacefulness. We dumped our trays and headed back to the dorm to get ready for the game. We made it to the elevator when the boy I can't seem to get away from joined us.

"Hey y/n." Jackson said smirking.

"Hey." I said plainly.

"Oh cmon don't be bitter." Jackson said as the doors opened.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I said.

"Because I just want to talk." Jackson responded.

"About what?" I said. He looked at me for a second in debate.

"Well you never say yes to a date so nothing in particular." Jackson said.

"I'm never going to say yes." I said.

"Won't stop me from trying. There's no way you and Banks will last forever." Jackson said.

"Why would you say that?" Connie piped in.

"Because they're 14. The relationship just won't last." Jackson said.

"So because you're 16 you think we'd last?" I said astonished at the boy.