"Trust me its a good thing."

A/n: sorry there's gonna be a time skip in the chapter, because I don't know what to put there but oh well.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n get up we wanna go to breakfast." Julie said shaking me. I stuck out my arm and leg. It's kind of became an everyday thing at this point. Julie and Connie yanked me off the bed into their arms. I got off and went to get ready. It didn't take too long to get dressed and all. I walked out with the two. We got in the elevator and went to the main floor. It was a short walk to the cafeteria from the elevators. When we got there the place was very crowded I didn't even see one table. I did see Jackson though. I just put my head down and went to the food bar. Me, Julie, and Connie got our food.

"I don't see anywhere to sit." I said.

"Me either." Connie said. I scanned for a second, looked like we weren't gonna get to sit.

"Y/n!" Someone said. I looked to see Beau waving us over.

"Guys it's Beau, let's go over there." I said nudging Connie and Julie.

"You were right about him." Julie said smiling. I nodded smiling back to her. Beau was on the far left side of the cafeteria. We got over to his table and sat down.

"Hey Beau, this is Connie Moreau, and Julie Gaffeny." I said pointing to the girls. They both smiled to the boy.

"Nice to meet you guys." Beau said sweetly.

"So I heard you guys won your game yesterday." Beau said.

"Yeah the score was 6-4 I think." I said.

"Sweet. When's you're next game?" Beau said. I looked to Connie cause how am I supposed to remember?

"In 3 days." Connie said. Beau nodded in acknowledgment.

"I can't help but ask, why were you being carried by that blonde dude last night?" Beau said. I heard Julie laugh a little.

"Um... it was just something I messed with him about." I said.

"And that led to him carrying you?" Beau said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah pretty much." I said shrugging.

"Who were the guys anyways? I remember Adam but I don't know the other two." Beau said.

"Well the blonde one, that was carrying me, is Guy Germaine. Her boyfriend." I said pointing to Connie, causing her to blush. "The dark haired boy is Charlie Conway." I said.

"Oh, I think I've heard his name before." Beau said. I made that hmh noise and we talked and ate a little more. Once we were done we started out. We didn't make it past Jackson unnoticed.

"Hey y/n!" He said. Beau looked to Jackson confused then to me.

"Y/n did you guys win?" Jackson said almost out of ear shot. I just looked at him and nodded yes.

"Why's that guy talking to you?" Beau said.

"His names Jackson Graves, won't leave y/n alone." Julie said.

"He likes her?" Beau said.

"Yeah, he's almost a stalker at this point." Connie said with me nodding in agreement.

"Wait I thought you were dating the Adam guy...." Beau said trying to figure everything out.

"Oh, me and Adam? N-no, but if Jackson ask yes." I said a little embarrassed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make that weird or anything." Beau said.

"You're fine." I said.

"A lot of people assume they're dating." Julie said smirking. Beau made that face that he realized what was happening.

𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ➪𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 [𝙗. 1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara