"I did it Adam!"

Y/n's POV

"Y/n wake upppp." Connie said.

"5 more minutes." I groaned.

"No we have a game soon." Julie said. I opened one eye and looked at them.

"How soon?" I said.

"2 hours soon, have to be there in one hour soon." Connie said.

"That's it I'm skipping the game." I said.

"No you're not." Julie said.

"Says who?" I said. I regretted saying that cause on cue they grabbed and arm and leg ripped off the bed. I screamed way too loud as I fell. I'm glad they're a little strong so I didn't ya know fall to my death.

"Wanna try again?" Julie said.

"I think that's enough for today." I said as they set me down.

"Well get ready, it's your first game!" Connie said smiling.

"What if just go get some milk real quick?" I said nervously.

"No y/n." Julie said giving me a mom stare.

"Fine." I said as I grabbed my stuff. I got ready for whatever you wanna call today. I was eventually done and walked out.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" Julie said. Me and Connie shrugged as a yes. We went out the door and only made it one foot til we heard someone yell.

"Hey where are you guys going?" We turned to see Goldberg.

"Breakfast." Connie said.

"Can I come with?" Goldberg said as he caught up to our side.

"Do we really have a choice?" I said.

"No you're stuck with me." Goldberg said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh fun..." I said sarcastically..

~

As we walked into the arena I was astonished by the people to say the least. I felt my nerves settle in a lot. As I looked around I noticed just how much there was. I seen the Trinidad team moving around. There jerseys were different, but cool.

"Alright guys, we have roughly 30 minutes til the game! Warm up get ready and all that." Coach said clapping his hands. I followed behind Adam to the locker room. I was really nervous, like hands shaking nervous. I slowly got ready and walked out. Adam, Guy, Julie, and Dwayne were already out there warming up. I skated over behind backs as we did the warm up drills.

"You good y/n?" Adam said looking a little concerned.

"Nope." I said halfway smiling.

"You're gonna be fine y/n, you can't let your nerves get to you. It'll effect your playing skills if you psych yourself out." Adam said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, but still." I said looking at the crowd.

"Just act like you would in practice." Adam said.

"I've only had like 2 practices though." I said looking back to him.

"And you did awesome in both of them, or act like you're playing me in the driveway." Adam said. I looked up at him and we just exchanged "words" with our expressions. Everyone was out of the locker room by now. We got into a easy warm up thing. We did this for roughly 10 minutes until coach called us over. We went over plays and he sent the starters out. Thank God I was on the bench. The game started and it didn't take long for Connie to score one. We all cheered happily when the buzzer went off.