"I hate you."

Y/n's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I groggily reached over and slapped the table first try. Then finally managed to hit the snooze button. I rolled out of the bed. I looked over to see Merlin at the door.

"Oh hey bubba. Do you gotta go to the bathroom?" I asked the dog. He immediately jumped up and started circling me.

"Alright Alright chill!" I said. He didn't skip a beat, shocker, as I opened the door. He ran out and down the stairs. I sleepily chased after him. I let him outside and went to the side yard. I peaked around the corner towards Adams window. At first I didn't see any movement. I waited a little longer then I seen Adam moving around. It looked like he was talking to someone, or himself. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of that blonde boy. I about didn't move quick enough when he looked out the window almost directly at me. I moved my head quick and decided that was my cue to go inside. I looked for Merlin. He was on the other side of the yard just looking around.

"Mer Mer! Cmon inside!" I hollered to the big dog. He quickly snapped his attention towards me. I went to the door as he ran over to me. I let him in and went towards the kitchen. I grabbed a pop-tart package and inserted them in the toaster. I waited impatiently for the toaster to be done. It finally popped up. I grabbed a plate and took one out of the toaster. I accidentally touched the little metal wire things. I let out a small yelp as I quickly yanked back my hand.

"Are you good in there?!" Georgia yelled.

"Yeah the toaster just bit me!" I hollered back. I looked at my finger to see a little red line. I shook my hand and grabbed the pop-tart cautiously. I went to the dining room and ate peacefully. I walked into the living room once I was done.

"Nice hair." Georgia said laughing. I smoothed my hair down quickly.

"Yeah yeah it's your handy work." I retorted while sitting down. Georgia rolled her eyes and went back to the TV. Like usually it was on friends. This episode was really dramatic to me. I sat around for a long time til I looked at the clock. 11:04.

"I'm gonna go pack stuff." I said. Mrs. Dennis and Georgia nodded. I made my way upstairs. I had small idea of what to pack, but at the same time no idea. I got out my biggest bag and began to put a bunch of my clothes in there. I got everything beautyish and shoved it in there. I scanned my room for anything I would need for a while. I found a lot more things that I would need. Once I got everything possible put in the suitcase I realized I didn't set out any clothes for today or tomorrow.

"You've got to be kidding me." I scolded myself. I dug back into the bag and grabbed two sets of clothes. I finally got dressed and ready for the day. By the time I was done the clock said 12:23. I made my way back downstairs to meet Georgia's smirk.

"Well aren't you all dolled up." She said.

"Georgia do you need some glasses? I dress like this everyday." I reasoned. I was being honest, this was my usual attire.

"Hmh sure." She said. I rolled my eyes at her and flopped onto the couch.

"He's coming over at 1 right?" Mrs. Dennis asked after a while.

"Yeah he said he's gotta get packed and all." I replied. She nodded her head. Georgia began to flip through the channels for something to watch. She landed on this weird show with some pig looking alien who's living with a family..

~

Knock Knock. I jumped up and ran to the door startling Mrs. Dennis a little. I opened up the door to Adam.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hey Banks." I said opening the door fully as a cue for him to walk in. He walked in the door and looked to the couch.