"Charlie I did that thing again!"

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the buzz of my alarm clock like usual. I rubbed my eyes as I opened them. I let out a loud scream when I seen Georgia staring at me from the edge of my bed.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I asked recollecting myself.

"Just waiting on you to wake up. Adam called again. I swear your boyfriend calls you everyday." She said smirking.

"Georgia for the last time-" I said til I was cut off.

"He called to see if you were awake yet, you should really tell him what time you wake up. Anyways you need to call him back." She said standing up.

"Ok ok I will give me a sec." I said taking off my blanket. I got out of the bed and walked out behind Georgia.

"Morning y/n." Mrs. Dennis said happily.

"Mornin." I replied groggily. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I ate it slowly still trying to wake up. Once I finished it I threw the peel away and walked to the phone. I dialed Adams number and listened to the rings. Someone picked up.

"What?" Colin said.

"Why do you always have to answer the phone?" I responded.

"Of course it's you. Adam get down here it's your girlfriend!" Colin yelled. I heard a muffled discussion and someone pick up the phone.

"Hey y/n sorry about Colin, what's up?" Adam said.

"It's fine, Georgia said you called earlier?" I said not sure if she lied to me.

"Yeah I did, I wanted to know if you could hang out today. We haven't played hockey in a little bit. Can't go to the rink today but we could goof around in the driveway." Adam said hopefully.

"Uh sure, lemme ask Mrs. Dennis first." I said. I set down the phone and went to the living room.

"Adam asked if I could hangout today, play some hockey. Can I?" I asked Mrs. Dennis. She thought for a second.

"Sure, just make sure you're home by 7, I'm cooking some hot pockets tonight." Mrs. Dennis said smiling.

"Thanks you're the best!" I thanked running back to the phone.

"Adam?" I said. There was a pause.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"She said it's alright, when do you want me to go over there?" I asked.

"Mhmmm, what about 11?" He said.

"Ok I'll be there, bye Banks." I said.

"Bye y/n." Adam said sweetly. I hung up and went back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and felt Georgia staring at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"You know what, what did Adam say?" She said.

"He asked if I wanted to play hockey with him today, at 11." I said. Georgia smiled and cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you hanging out with your boyfriend today?" I said. Mrs. Dennis turned her head quickly.

"He's not my boyfriend y/n." She said giving me the look.

"He's not your boyfriend yet." I said. Mrs. Dennis smiled and tried to cover it so Georgia didn't see.

"Whatever, and actually we are hanging out today." Georgia states matter of factly.

"Oooh what are y'all doing today?" I said a little interested.

"He said something about going to the movies, I don't remember exactly." Georgia said smiling.