"Charlie dont be like that."

Mrs. Dennis' POV

We were about home. I had to leave y/n home alone all night I feel terrible. She could've gone to the Banks house but I doubt she did.

"She's alright honey don't stress about it." Mrs. Dennis said putting his hand on my knee.

"I know she's okay, just worried." I said looking back at the road. We were only about a block away. When we pulled in the driveway the lights were off in the house other than the TV. I bet she just forgot to turn it off. I hurriedly got out of the car and went to the door. I grabbed the doorknob to unlock it, but it was unlocked. She should've locked it.... I quickly opened the door and seen her and Adam snuggled on the couch. Well she wasn't alone. I looked at the TV and it was on a cheesy movie.

"Hey get in here look at this!" I whisper yelled to Mr. Dennis. He looked confused but hurried to the doorway. He peaked his head in and his jaw dropped.

"We should've told her no boys over." He said looking at me.

"But you were fine with her staying in a house full of boys?" I asked at the dumbness of his statement.

"There's supervision there." He said.

"They're 14! They didn't do anything like that. It looks like they were watching a movie and fell asleep." I said reasoning. I walked in the living room with the bags. I felt the bag rip and a can clattered to the floor. I looked up to see Adam and y/n's eyes shoot open.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you guys!" I said apologizing and picking up the can.

Y/n's POV

The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Adams arms. I was having a really nice dream. Until I heard a thump. I opened my eyes and seen Mrs. Dennis bending down to pick up a can.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you guys!" She said. I looked at Adam and he was awake too looking scared. His eyes went to Mr. Dennis staring at Adam.

"I-I should probably go." Adam said looking at me. I peeled myself off him which I really didn't want to. He squeezed my hand as a miniature hug and got up.

"Bye." He said quickly.

"Bye." I replied. He walked out quickly not getting close to Mr. Dennis. I looked down at the floor.

"So how was the game?" Mrs. Dennis asked ignoring the tension.

"It was good til Bombay got his knee hurt, some oaf checked him and it hurt his knee badly." I said looking at her.

"What happened when you got home?" Mr. Dennis asked crossing his arms.

"Well, we played with Merlin, sat down and watched some movies." I said not looking at him. I didn't do anything wrong but man I felt guilty.

"Then how in the world did you end up sleeping on the couch with Adam?" Mr. Dennis asked. Mrs. Dennis was listening to the conversation.

"It's actually really simple, I was tired and I used Adam as a pillow. Nothing else happened." I said finally looking at him.

"And that explains his arm around you and him even sleeping here?" Mr. Dennis asked. Is this dude that slow?

"Well I didn't wanna be home alone, I would've went to Adams house except his brothers there. And I guess it was comfortable for him to put his arm like that." I reasoned.

"Honey she's telling the truth, I told her she could go to the Banks. Adams a good boy and it was really sweet of him to stay here so you weren't home alone." Mrs. Dennis said backing me up. Thank you.
Mr. Dennis looked like he was reasoning with himself.