"Whatcha think Banksie?"

A/n the script will be messed up, I can't find anything that has the scenes, and I can't remember that much. I'm really sorry. 

Y/n's POV

"Alright you guys are finally starting to look like a team. I'm proud of you. Now Dwayne, you need to rope up some cattle." Bombay said smiling as he threw the rope to Dwayne. Dwayne got the goofiest smile when he realized what Coach meant. We all hurriedly got up and got away from Dwayne. He was picking off everyone one by one. Shocker, he got Goldberg first. I skated around as the numbers dwindled. It was like that one game where you were on one side of the wall and two kids were in the middle with a pool noodle, and you had to get to the other side with getting hit? I dunno but all I can say is Dwayne's really good at this. I watched as he roped Ken. It was Guy, Adam, and me left. We were all split into separate parts. Dwayne stopped in the middle and look at all of us.

"I don't know who to get first......." He said trailing off. Dwayne gave each of us a slow look and he circled back to Adam.
"It's your lucky day Banks." Dwayne said with a smile. Adams eyes got big as Dwayne started towards him. Adam flew in the opposite direction, he turned quickly circling the net. Dwayne was hot on his tail. Me and Guy were keeping our distance from the scene. Adam got to the other side and circled around. Dwayne threw the lasso it barely missed, but snagged Adams skate a little. Adam stubbled and fell onto his knee. He got up quickly but Dwayne was quicker. Adam only skated a few inches before Dwayne roped him. I let out a little laugh as Adam made a face. Adam gave me a look, but Dwayne did too.

"What're you laughin about lil missy? You're next." Dwayne said. I gulped a little as dwayne hurriedly got the rope off Adam. I skated away. I looked over to Guy who was smiling at the situation. Oh honey if anything Guys next. Dwayne began skating over to me quickly. I maneuvered enough and skated to the right. Dwayne followed quickly in suite. I was skating towards Guy, Guy noticed this and decided to skate too. I was going as fast as possible, acting like it was last night. Guy kept turning around and getting a little worried as I approached closer. Dwayne was about to get me, he threw the lasso and it went a little too far left. He tossed it again and it was just a little too short. I knew it was now or never. I quickened my pace and got as close as possible to Guy. Only a few feet. Dwayne was catching up quicker than ever. I turned to see him at the rim releasing the rope. I turned to my right cutting close to Guy. I barely missed the lasso as it flew over Guy.

"Awh cmon man!" Guy said. I laughed surprised it even worked. I heard some laughs, mostly Connie's.

"I'm gettin you first next time." Dwayne said skating up to me.

"Yeah sure cowboy." I responded. He smiled and shook his head. The whole team skated out onto the ice. I felt a few people pat me on the back.

"Not too bad y/n." Adam said smiling as he gave me a fistbump.

"Thanks Banks." I replied. We talked for a second til Coach spoke up.

"Alright guys listen up." He said loudly. He paused as everyone turned to look at him.

"I know this is sudden considering its Wednesday, but I am going to contact your parents and inform them after this. The plane to Los Angeles for the Goodwill games is leaving... Saturday." Coach said. I widened my eyes and looked to Adam. He had the same expression.

"I'm sorry this is such a short notice. It was a last minute entry. I'll be assigning who you sit by on the planes and making a list of stuff you guys will need. Break into two teams, let's see.... Julie and Goldberg, captains. Charlie come with me." Bombay said. Charlie looked confused as coach said the last part but he followed. I was still kinda astonished I'd be going on a plane in less that 3 days, I hate planes.