"Agree to disagree?"

Y/n's POV

"Y/n get upppppp." Georgia said shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

"Why?" I said groggily.

"Well for starters, your boyfriend called. And you need to call him back. You also need to tell him you're hanging with me today." She said smiling.

"Georgia you know he's no-" I began til she cut me off.

"Yeah whatever, just get ready and call him back. We're gonna have a girls day thing." Georgia said slapping my leg.

"Ow." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. I reluctantly ripped off my blanket. I looked at my clock. Weird. I slept through my alarm. I stood up about falling back down in the process. I went to my dresser and picked out whatever was clean at this point. I needed to finish my laundry so I had clothes for the whole Goodwill Games deal. Once I was dressed I headed down stairs. I went to the phone and dialed Adams number. It rung a few times and someone picked up.

"Yeah?" Colin said into the phone.

"Surprised you're not more enthusiastic." I said sarcastically. I heard a scoff and him yell for Adam. Soon enough Adam picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Banksie." I said smiling to myself.

"Oh hey y/n/n, are you free to hangout today?" Adam asked hopefully.

"That's why I called, I can't today. Georgia and me are evidently having a hangout day or somethin like that. I don't know if I can tomorrow yet. I'll need to get ready and pack or whatever." I said apologetically.

"Oh.... that kinda sucks." Adam replied a little duller.

"I know I'm sorry, but hey you're gonna be stuck with me on a plane ride Saturday. That'll make up for it." I said chuckling a little.

"Yeah I guess so, I'll talk to you later?" Adam said questioning the last part.

"I'll call you tonight, later Banks." I said with a stupid smile.

"Bye y/n." Adam said. I hung up the phone and went to the kitchen. I grabbed something to eat. Today's choice was French toast sticks. I ate the happily. I cleaned up my plate and went out to the living room.

"Finally! Are you ready?" Georgia said dramatically.

"Yes I'm ready queen Georgia." I said bowing. Mrs. Dennis laughed at us.

"Alright by Mom." Georgia said leaning over to give her a hug.
I went over and gave Mrs. Dennis a hug. I followed Georgia out the door.

"I don't have any money. Just letting you know." I said shutting the car door.

"That's fine I wasn't gonna let you pay anyways." Georgia said starting the car.

"I'm good with that." I said shrugging. Georgia pulled out of the driveway. We talked for a little bit. She eventually turned on the radio. We have a polar opposite taste in music so that wasn't the best part of it all. I didn't complain though. We rode in silence for a while.

"So, anything happened between you and Loverman lately?" Georgia asked.

"Uh not really. I had a simple argument with him over if one of the new guys was okay or not." I said.

"Oooh what new guy? Is he hot?" Georgia said.

"His names Dwayne Robertson, he's from Austin, Texas. He's really sweet, your stereotypical cowboy. I think he's good looking, but it's a debate depending on who you ask." I said.