!!PLEASE READ, NOT AN UPDATE!!

Hey y'all, I am sorry for not posting chapters. People are starting to read my book right when life's turning weird. I haven't even had the chance all day to write anything, I got back from my friends got changed went to visit my mom in the hospital came back home then went back to visit my mom with my aunt. My mother has cancer right now, she's in the hospital because her chemo was working so well that it shrunk the tumor so much that it pulled away from the spot in her intestine except it left like a hole there. She's got like bags and all that stuff hanging out of her, she's doing alright but her in the hospital really sucks. I'm not trying to blame any of my laziness on writing on anything else, I will try to post a few chapters within the next two days or so. I have no idea if I'll be able to post anything after Wednesday cause I'm going to Kansas for 10 days. I will maybe be able to write there except they live like 15 minutes in the country, I doubt I'll have enough connection to get on Wattpad. I feel horrible for starting the book before the trip that I knew about. I'm really sorry y'all, I'll try to post some tonight. Life's taking a new skin every day in my life, stuffs just falling apart.
I'm sorry for not posting anything in the past 2 days, I will be working on it.

Love, Brooke.