"Anybody home?"

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the buzz of my alarm clock. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked over to the side and noticed Merlin looking at me.

"When did you get in here?" I asked. He stood up and walked towards my bed. I patted his back and rolled off the bed. The clock said 9:32. I have roughly 2 hours and 30 minutes til Georgia gets here. I walked downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey y/n, Mr. Dennis will be back in about 3 hours. " Mrs. Dennis said. I nodded and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I decided on cereal, can't go wrong with that. I ate it and walked back to the living room. Mrs. Dennis has a noticeable smile on. I glanced at the clock 9:57. So about two hours to get ready. I laid down on the couch and felt really tired, I don't know now I had a decent amount of sleep. I watched the Tv and felt the heaviness on eyelids take over..

~

"Y/n wake up! You gotta get ready!" Mrs. Dennis said shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock.
11:52.

"Oh crap!" I said jumping up. I ran upstairs. I went my closet and started picking out what to wear. I found a decent looking outfit and quickly put it on.

"Y/n she's here!" Mrs. Dennis yelled.

"Ok! I'm about done!" I yelled back. I brushed my hair and put on some chapstick I hurried downstairs and seen Georgia. She turned around when she heard me, she was roughly 5"7, green eyes, darker blonde hair, glasses, and had a nice body. She was honestly really beautiful.

"Uh hi, I'm Georgia. You must be y/n." She said walking towards me.

"Yes I'm y/n, nice to meet you Georgia." I said smiling. She gave me a sweet hug and smiled.

"I think you two will get along just great!" Mrs. Dennis said. We looked at her then to each other.

"How old are you again?" She asked.

"I'm 14." I said. She nodded.

"I miss being 14, I'm 18 now." She smiled. I didn't really know how to respond so I nodded showing I listened. She turned back around towards Mrs. Dennis.

"Here let's sit on the couch! We can talk more. I'm so glad to have you back." Mrs. Dennis said happily going to the couch. Georgia and I sat down beside Mrs. Dennis.

"So how's school going honey?" Mrs. Dennis asked striking up conversation..

                              ~

"Hey can I take y/n and drive around town? So we can talk more ya know?" Georgia asked turning towards her mom and dad.

"Sure." Mr. Dennis said as Mrs. Dennis nodded. Georgia did the happy turn and walked towards the door. I followed behind her and walked out the door with her.

"I don't really know where we're going but I'll figure it out." She said getting into the car.

"I'm good with that." I said closing my door. We got a block away when she started talking.

"I'm just gonna ask what I've been wondering. Do you have a boyfriend?" She said giving me that smile. I gave an embarrassed smile.

"No..... not yet." I said.

"Yet? Who is he?" She asked quickly.

"Well you know the banks across the street?" I said. She nodded.

"The youngest boy, Adam, and I have been getting close lately." I said a little embarrassed.

"Really? I haven't seen Adam in forever. He was really sweet though. What's happened between you two so far?" Georgia asked.