"You owe me 5 bucks."

Y/n's POV

Beep. Beep. I quickly shot up turning off my alarm. Today's the day. I was nervous, happy, and scared at the same time. I got out of bed with butterflies all in my stomach. I quickly got dressed and ready. Once I finished that I put the rest of the belongings need for Los Angeles in my bag. This is all crazy I thought to myself. I scanned around the room one last time, nothing more was really needed. I grabbed my bags and turned off my lights. I walked out closing the door behind me. I went downstairs to see everyone down there. Georgia's bags were downstairs too.

"Morning sweetie, how're you feeling?" Mrs. Dennis said.

"If anything I'm nervous." I said setting down my bags.

"No need to be, you'll be just fine. Go eat some breakfast. You've got a big day ahead of you." Mrs. Dennis advised. I nodded and went towards the kitchen. I stalled for a while just trying to find something to eat. I decided on some cereal, can never go wrong with that. I ate slowly halfway dreading leaving here. I had gotten really used to this house, and Mr. and Mrs. Dennis. I would miss Merlin a lot too, I can't call him. I finished up my bowl after at least 20 minutes. I slowly got up and cleaned my bowl. I went back to the living room. The clock read 7:43. We're leaving in less than 30 minutes. I shook my head trying to get rid of some of the nerves.

"You okay y/n?" Georgia asked worriedly.

"Hmh? Oh yeah..yeah I'm fine." I said. She gave me a weird look and went back to the TV. We sat around in uncomfortable, comfortable silence.

"We should probably start heading out y/n." Mr. Dennis said getting. I nodded and got up. I went over to Merlin and gave him a bear hug. He leaned on me. I pulled away from him and gave his head a little rub.

"Bye bubba." I said getting up. I brushed off all the yellow hairs and went to grab my bags. I began to walk out the door behind Georgia. I shoved everything into the trunk. I glanced over to Adams house he must've already left. I got in the backseat with Georgia...

                           ~

We walked towards where the team was standing with their families. We stood around for a moment. I hadn't spotted Adam yet. I scanned the team slowly, lots of happy and nervous faces. I spotted Dwayne, he was looking around the airport. His cowboy hat was sitting on his head and I couldn't help but smile at the
cliché cowboy.

"Hey which ones that Dwayne kid?" Georgia asked leaning down to my shoulder.

"Oh uh the boy over there, the only one with a cowboy hat." I said pointing to Dwayne. As if Dwayne heard me he turned his head and spotted me pointing to him with Georgia. He nodded and gave a wave. I smiled and waved back.

"I don't see it." Georgia said.

"Well we've established you have horrible taste, you're boyfriends Colin Banks for crying out loud." I retorted. She punched my shoulder after I said that.

"Ow, thats not a nice goodbye." I complained. Georgia just rolled her eyes. We didn't stand there much longer til coach arrived.

"Alright is this everyone?" He said scanning the crowd. "Wait where's Banks?" He said confused. We all got confused and looked around, Adam wasn't anywhere to be seen. I was starting to get worried.

"Hey I'm here! Sorry I'm late there was something we had to deal with." Adam said jogging up to us. I smiled at the boys tardiness. He came over to my side.

"Okay now that everyone's counted for, say your goodbyes we gotta get on that plane." Bombay said. I turned to the Dennis'. I hugged Mr. Dennis first.