"How'd I do that?"

Y/n's POV

"Hey y/n sweetie wake up." Mrs. Dennis said shaking my arm. I rolled over and opened my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked groggily. I went to stretch out and my leg did that shake thing.

"Well it's 9:45 I decided if we wanted to spend a day together might as well wake you up." She said smiling. I nodded and slowly got up. She left my room closing the door behind her. Wow, nobody ever would close my door when they left. This is new. I got up and went to my closet. I grabbed some clothes and slowly got dressed. I did my hair and walked downstairs. I seen Mr. and Mrs. Dennis making breakfast. Mr. Dennis was making pancakes and Mrs. Dennis is making scrambled eggs. Yum.

"Mornin." I said yawning.

"Morning y/n." Mr. Dennis said. I sat down at the table and laid my head back. I wanted to go back to sleep but it was too late now. I wonder what we're doing today. I sat there like that for a while til Mr. Dennis spoke up.

"Foods ready!"
I hummed in response and got up. I walked over and got some food. I sat back down with them and ate. From the first bite I was in love.

"Ya know this is really good." I said looking at them. They smiled in response and we all ate food. Once we were finished I got up and took their plates to the sink.

"So what are you wanting to do today
y/n?" Mr. Dennis asked.

"Uh I don't know what's around here?" I asked.

"Well there's lots of things..." Mrs. Dennis explained. We eventually decided on going to the malls, eating out, looking around at stuff. Sounded fun to me.

                     ~ time skip ~

We went all around the area finding different things to do. I had a really great time. I got to know them a lot better. I learned they had a daughter in college. I told them about my family. We all spent a good amount of time enjoying each other's company today so I'd say that was a hit. We got home still smiling.

"Wanna order some pizza?" Mr. Dennis asked. Me and Mrs. Dennis nodded. He called in some pizza. We sat down and watched TV waiting for the pizza. When it showed up we ate happily. I did dishes while they went to bed. I was about halfway through with dishes when the phone rang....

Adam's POV

I wanted to call y/n but she was gone all day. We had the Dennis' number in the phone book, so I could call her and hope she answers. They had been home for about a hour. A pizza dude pulled up like 20 minutes ago so I'd have to wait like another 40 minutes. I sat there in my room reading the Sports Illustrated. I decided it was probably safe to call her.
I picked up the phone and dialed there number. Someone picked it up.

"Um, Dennis residence." Y/n said.

"Hey y/n!" I said happily.

"Adam? Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah everything's fine, I just wanted to see how your day with the Dennis' went." I said. I also wanted to hear her voice, but she doesn't need to know that.

"Oh everything went fine, we were out on the town most of the day. I really enjoyed it." She said happily.

"That's great, do you think we could hangout tomorrow or something?" I asked. It felt weird just sitting around all day. I know I just met her but I had already got used to her company.

"Oh yeah I'm sure I can do that I'll have to ask them tomorrow." She said.

"Great."

"Well I gotta get back to dishes, bye banksie." She said.