5. hunting

Ivory ♡

Ivory

Fuck, I can't breathe, the cold sweat ran down my face, my heart was hammering in my chest, my legs are sore I can't keep running. I feel like I can pass out any second. I heard their heavy footsteps behind me. My shorts legs didn't give me any justice.

"you can run ivory but you can't hide," I heard Giovanni yelled.

fuck, how did I get myself into this?

~an hour before~

"all you have to do is run and we will catch you," robin explains for the sixth time.

I got the point, but they want me to run in the woods, where supposedly twenty-five people were brutally murdered and they want me to run in the woods for what exact purpose what do they get out of it?

"it simple it's like hide in seek, you hide and we will catch you," Logan explained  "why do I feel like it a really twisted thing in this," I said they all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Maybe it is, maybe it not," Giovanni laughed

I rolled my eyes and walked to the woods.

"oh doll face we must forgetting something," Robin yelled I looked back seeing they were holding weapons.

FUCKING WEAPONS!!

"it hunting season," they smirked and I took off.

~now~

And the award goes to me a stupid bitch, I cannot believe they're chasing me with weapons! I could actually die. When I said I wanted to die I meant by my own hands, not my dam stupidity.

I tripped over a log, making me hiss. Fuck, I think I twisted it. I can't worry about it right now. I stood up and started running, shit it hurt so bad. It was dark I barely could see the moonlight was barely helping me.

I ran over to a huge tree trunk and hid behind it. I lowered my breathing and held my chest right my heart was beating so fast you could hear it. Fuck I left my phone on the couch.

I heard footsteps, I lowered myself closer to the floor. "She ran pretty fast, she almost to the cliff," I heard one of the boys said I believe it was a mason.

"Catch her before she reaches it," another said I heard their footsteps crunching over sticks and leaves.

Ẅhen I didn't hear anything anymore, I made a run for it. which was a bad idea since I made so much noise. they caught up to me. They were right on my tail, laughing.

I saw the woods opening, shit that must be the cliff, I slowed down as I reached the edge and looked over. A lake wasn't too far down I could jump. But I can't actually consider it. "there's nowhere to run now dollface," robin came in view. right next to logan.