9. deal

ivory®️

ivory®️

I walked out of the bathroom drying my hands, As I jump on logans bed plopping down like a fish. "so did you figure it out?" I asked him.

Friday night came and We were studying, or to say I was helping logan study As I watch him. he has come a long way from when we first started and I keep him on a tight schedule.

Logan's blonde hair piled down on his forehead making me smile at his forehead when it creases. "why is this shit so hard," He groaned out dropping the book down. "it not that hard keep trying, maybe try to think of it in another way," I gave him a hint.

Logan works hard, that makes me happy how much he cares to pass and do this for his team. he has people who care and he wants to impress them. That good. As I laid in his bed as he works on the problem. Logan sighed laying his face on his hand. "you know, This is the first time I had a girl in my bed that not naked," Logan smiled sheepishly

"and it won't happen anytime soon, so keep working big guy," I patted his head as he dropped it on the books. I let out a sigh, I have been trying to keep myself busy but, I can't stop thinking about Giovanni. The way his hand roams my body. and the way-

oh god, stop-

Loud footsteps came to the front of logans door and it burst open, Robin and Mason stood in the door with a silly smile on their face. "do you know what night it is," Robin's eyes widen as he spoke.

"Tonight is the night logan studies," I remind them both. Robin shook his head, his dimples showing as his smile widen. "it naked Friday!" Mason yelled. Logan jumped up from the bed yelling naked Friday.

"What exactly is naked Friday?" I asked pulling on the loose string from my pants. "naked truth Friday, you tell a truth and you get naked," I blinked at them feeling lost for words.

"well you boys have fun with that," I gather my bags but logan grabbed it from me, "oh no your playing with us, and you can't say no," Logan order making me roll my eyes.

I sat on the bed looking at them, My blank stare turns into a smile they jump up and down seeing as I approved. they jump up and down and pulled me from the bed, taking me downstairs. I wouldn't say I was excited to play this 'naked truth Friday' game but the last time I played with them it lit something in my stomach and I loved it.

Mason grabbed beers, as logan, robin and I spread out on the couch. The elevator ding, and my heart sink. Giovanni walked in. My eyes dragged up his tight shirt that clung to his body like a second skin. the chains hang on his chest.

the quick image of that chain hanging over my face, as his thrust and moans filled the room. Stop.

The heat on my face doesn't disappear especially when he caught me staring and leaving a smirk on his lips. maybe I should leave?