20. playing games.

Ivory-

Ivory-

Im avoiding him.

Which isn't really doing well on my part since he's everywhere. Like literally everywhere, I was just woken up to four idiots staring down at me. Watching me sleep.

"Good morning, pretty girl," Giovanni says, directly in my face with a smile on his lips. I told you he's everywhere.

"Why are you all at my house?" I asked, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. Robin laid next to me and Logan was on my legs. Mason stood in the doorway, and Giovanni was in my face.

Oh isn't this a blessing to wake up to?

"We missed you," Logan says, sitting up. I rolled my eyes, getting out of the bed stepping over Logan and robin.

I'm so happy I didn't sleep naked last night.

"Yeah, and you been avoiding us," Robin adds, they're right I feel bad for that because I'm avoiding Giovanni not the rest of the idiots.

"I haven't been avoiding you, I just been busy." I lie, stepping into the bathroom. Doing my business.

I really haven't been doing anything, I stayed home and went to school. Nothing else no parties at all.

After brushing my teeth, I left out back into my room where they still laid in my bed.

"Other than the fact you all miss me, why else are you here?" I asked, picking up my phone. My father has been calling and texting me for days, I see he's another person I have been avoiding.

I just don't want him to invite me to an event with Harper.

"We want to invite you to an event," Mason says, I look them all up and down examining them. They look different what is it?

They all got haircuts, they look good. Especially Giovanni he looks good on his bad days.

"An event huh? May I ask what event is this." I asked, walking towards my closet.

"Our mother's events," Giovanni says, walking after me leaving against the door. "They have these events every year, we want you to come."

"Can I think about it?" I asked, looking over my shoulder. He walked over to me making me intake a large breath. "Nope."

I let out a large groan dropping my head. Dam it! "I don't have to go," I tell him, crossing my arms over my chest. Making my cleavage show, his eyes drop to my chest looking back and forth to my eyes down to my cleavage.

"I want you to go..." Giovanni, licks his lips, stuffing his hands in his front pockets.

I thought about it for a couple of minutes before deciding. "Okay," I caved in.