10.5. hurt

Giovanni☤

Giovanni

As we stood in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to tell us how's ivory. she passed out in the middle of class. As I touched her head she was burning up, I can't believe she put herself at risk like that.

Mason paced the floor and robin slouched in the chair as logan went to get a snack to ease his appetite. My phone clung to my hand squeezing it tight. The doctor walked out, and it happens to be the same doctor I caught ivory in the pool with. I don't like him.

"you all must be with ivory," He spoke walking towards me with his hand out, I didn't take it. "uh okay well you see ivory is gonna be okay. She seems to catch a common cold, and she passed out from the lack of food." He started down at his files.

I toss a look to his name tag doctor O'Brien, huh "can we see her." Logan spoke for me. As I was too busy eyeing him down.

"Oh yeah right this way. I also called her brothers they should be on their way soon enough." doctor O'Brien spoke, as we follow him to a room.

Ivory laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling in deep thought. what going through her pretty little head? she uses to be so easy to read, what happened?

"dollface your not looking so good," Robin patted her head, making her smile softly. "I'm fine," I rolled my eyes at her go-to words.

"dollface you had us so worried," Robin sat beside her as she sat up. "Aw you guys care about me," Ivory smiled weakly.

"didn't we tell you your one of us?" Logan added hooping on the other side of her. "so why didn't you tell us you were sick,"

"you guys don't have to worry about me, and I thought I was fine," she said, as she twisted with her fingers. I hate when she does that.

"How can we not worry when you pass out in the middle of class," Mason added, making her frown.

the door open and Ace walked in not looking fairly happy. "god ivory you know how worried I was?" Ace walked up to her, her frown deepened

"Im fine ace, where dad and Austin?" She asked I watched her actions. she seems to be upset I believe. "they couldn't come, something came up," She nodded looking away from him.

"of course something always comes up," She mumbled. "it, not the time for that, ivory," I flash the boys a look and gave them time. just as the door closed the yelling started. reminds me of my family.

Thanksgiving is around the corner, the constant thought of seeing my ex-girlfriend or to say my stepmother is not something I'm looking forward to. I would say she the reason I made this deal with ivory.

I don't know why I made that deal with her. I don't know what I was expecting from her. I hope it doesn't go sideways. I can't love her, I can't give her what she deserves. I will end up breaking her. I think that why I always pushed her away. But I can't anymore I need her. to feel her.

Ace walked towards me gripping the back of his neck "that dam woman gonna give me a headache, I hate to ask you this considering I know how much of a pain of an ass she is but, Can you keep an eye on her?" He asked whispering in my ear.

"why?" I asked even though I was already planning to do that. "this is not the first time she 'forgot to eat," I blinked at him, proccing what he was saying.

"I will watch her," I told him, patting his shoulder. he nodded and walked away gripping the back of his neck.

We took ivory home, she been quiet the whole time not saying a word, I wonder what was her argument about with Ace if I'm not mistaking Ace always been like her second father making sure she was always on track. He was more involved in her life than Killian Douglas. her father.

I made her tea and soup before I had to head to practice, I walk into her room leaving it on the bedside table. just as I backed away I heard stifles.

I pulled the covers off her head, revealing her brown hair piled all over her face, her nose was red and her eyes were bloodshot red. why was she crying?

"what the matte angel." I sat beside the bed, she let out a deep breath "you can tell me,"

"I have so much to say but I don't know how to say it," She says, her voice breaking as she spoke. I grabbed her face in my hands the feeling of being near her feels familiar. "you know the worst kind of sad is not being able to explain it," She whispered.

"I know it hurts but you get used to it," I tell her. "how do you know?" she asked I smiled softly at her.

"because I got used to it," Im not sure what she going through, but something tells me she going through what I went through.

she feels alone. I know what that like.

bye, this is still short