12. teacher's pet

ivory:P

ivory:P

I haven't thought about Giovanni since he texted me, he wanted me to come over today but I promise Lydia I help her study and he also has practice, the tension between us has eased but it always seems to go up whenever I'm around him. Our night together is in my mind constantly and I'm waiting for the next night to happen.

I walk into my class taking a seat, the boys and Lydia were already there before me, I was sure I was late but I didn't see Mr. dinglebrid.

"hey babes," I say sitting down next to Lydia. "where is Mr. dinglebird?" I asked pulling out my laptop.

"you didn't hear, he got fired, he got caught with one of the students," Robin says, my eyes widen running my hands through my hair.

"if he was at least gonna bang a student doesn't get caught," Logan added making me shake my head. my phone lit up, I was chewing the inside of my cheek so I won't smile.

#1 cocky football player: you look so beautiful.

me: thank you

I placed my phone down as the door open and closed bringing out attention to the front of the class. the man started writing on the board.

"good day class, I am Mr. Montgomery I will be replacing Mr. dinglebird, and just as he didn't go easy on you I won't either," My skin broke out in goosebumps as the man turn around.

"holy shit," Lydia mumbled miles Montgomery, is here in my class teaching, oh this great besides the fact I been ignoring his calls he shows up here.

miles eyes meet mine and a small smile linger on his lips he turns around and starts to teach. I felt the boy's and Lydia's eyes on me as I looked down twisting my fingers, I remember how Giovanni hates that. so I stop.

"if you say one fucking word I swear to god," I say looking at Lydia her dark hair covering her face as she sneaks a laugh. "what the hell is going on?" logan asked confused as always.

"Nothing," I say quickly, I'm sure I made them wonder even more about what going on.

The class moved on quickly, thankfully. I walked down the steps of the class casting my eyes to the floor avoiding miles gaze. "ivory, can I talk to you?" I turn to look at miles clenching my jaw.

"actually, I can't, I really have to go," I say looking over my shoulder, Lydia and the boys standing eyeing miles down.

As the rest of the class clear out he spoke again. "why don't you tell your friends to give us some space," he nods looking at my friends. "they can stay, Im sure I'm just gonna tell them about it later,"

Miles chuckle under his breath and walked close to me but I took a step back. "I miss you, you been avoiding me," He says,

"I'm a busy woman miles, I have things to do," I say, crossing my arms around my chest. "can you get to the point on why you want me here?" I asked. Annoyance filling in my tone.