36. drowning.

Giovanni-

Giovanni-

I don't blame anyone. I did this too myself, it's my fault.

I take a seat back at the dinner table, the confusion stares drill into my head as I pick up my wine glass.

"Are we gonna stare all fucking night or are you eat?" I glance down at the food while speaking.

"Watch your mouth son." My father says making me chuckle.

I could see the hesitant look on my mother's face, practically begging me not to start.

"Why should I? I'm only expressing myself, you know the difference between us is, unlike you who use your fits. I use my words." I remarked, the words being more personal.

He frowned, unpleased of my choice of words. I could see Logan in the corner of my eye holding his laughter, despite the differences Logan and the rest of us have been through he's still is the same old Logan.

"This isn't the time Giovanni." My father sighed, placing his fork down.

This isn't the time. It's never the time. I let out a shaky breath standing from the table. I can't be in here.

I knew ivory was gonna be here tonight, it was the only reason I left my room. Now that she left I feel like the room is closing in on me.

I moved towards the balcony taking in a breath of air. The door open behind me making me sigh.

She took a large breath placing her hands on the railing.

"It's a lovely evening." Hannah breathes in the air looking up at the sky.

"What the fuck do you possibly want," I question her, taking a glance at her stomach.

There was a time where I had to question her if it was mine, I almost laughed trying to get the sentence out.

"She's beautiful, I can see why your mind was constantly on her when we were together." I rolled my eyes as she avoids my question.

"How is it, that you can constantly make everything about you?" I asked, my tone comes off as the mood I was taking on for the night.

She let out a small sigh. "Were family now, the least we can do is come to terms." The desperation in her voice is unrecognizable.

Family, She thinks sleeping with my father and getting knocked up with his disgusting child, and a wedding band is supposed to make her family.

"You and that thing will never be accepted by me. It will never have a big brother to look up to, and the more you pop out will just be an untitled disgrace." I stuffed my hands in my pocket looking at her.