18. obsessed.

Ivory-

Ivory-

The rain pours down. It has been raining for the last two days, giving us little time to have fun. Well with the boys, life is always fun.

I grabbed my things for my shower. The boys left out to go to the store. Logan came into my room telling me they were leaving a couple of minutes ago.

I run the water, letting it get warm, I open the windows from the bathroom so the steam would get out. Not around played in the background.

I step into the shower, the warmth of the shower flourishes my skin. This is what I needed to get my mind of Giovanni.

Our confession burns into my head, I learned very little about him. And I loved it. But learning these things about him, makes him cloud my mind. Even more.

Sometimes Gio's blunt and can be easily irritated. But that day, He was different. It was like seeing him be free.

Thinking about him makes me move my hands from my neck, then to my cheek. I miss him, anticipation filled my stomach.

I'm not gonna be able to touch him for the next to days with the boys here. And then the tension between us will rise.

I hear the door open but I pay it no mind. But either way, I check to see which door it was, it was the bathroom door.

It was Giovanni. I was sure he left for the store with the boys.

I pretend I didn't see him, running my hair under the water. Is he just gonna stand there or is he gonna join me? Should I say something?

I could feel his eyes on me through the glass, tracing over my body my skin. Is he gonna watch me or join? I don't know but I hope it the first option.

Three minutes went by, I saw him do something in the corner of my eyes. Making the song play over.

I ignore his presence until I felt him on my back. He was standing behind me, his hands going over my waist. I intake a deep breath, feeling him so close to me. How the hell he get in here so fast and quietly?

"Giovanni..." I muttered, tilting my head back to see him.

I can feel him against my ass, his hands drawing smooth circles over my waists. My heartbeat speeds up.

I was throbbing, waiting for him to make a move. I need him inside of me right now.

His hands moved from my waist to my breast. Teasing my nipples, I groan throwing my head back on him.