23. rule two.

[a/n] that Giovanni in his mug shot ;)Ivory-

Ivory-

I walk out of the police station rubbing my wrist, them assholes had my cuffs on too tight. Just like this pussy.

Giovanni followed me, Logan, Robin, and mason were already bailed out. So they went home early.

A cop came out walking with Giovanni, "you Prescott boys, are trying to put me in an early grave aren't you?" The cop joked, placing his arm around Giovanni.

A black Range Rover pulled into the parking lot and two young men stepped out. "Speaking of the Devil." The officer mumbled, making Giovanni chuckle.

I watched as the two young men have a little moment along with the officer. "How many times, am I'm gonna bail your ass out." The dark head says, Shoving gio.

"As many times I had to bail you out, Damon," Giovanni remarked, I'm so exhausted. It was 3:30 am who the hell knew just spending the night in a jail cell was gonna ruin my dam high.

As another force habit, I laid my head on Giovanni's chest. He placed a protective hand over my waist.

"And not only were you an asshole tonight you brought her into it," Damon says, his similar dark hair falling onto his forehead as the wind blew.

"Don't worry, she knows how to play." I could hear the amusement in his tone and I just know he had a devilish smirk on his face.

"I just bet she does, come one let's take y'all home." Damon shoves Giovanni's shoulder as they went back and forth towards the car.

I got in the car, and Giovanni followed. Sitting beside me. I laid my head on his lap. Ignoring the sinful thoughts running through my head as I was this close to his cock.

I fell asleep, as his fingers played on my hair.

__________

Giovanni-

"You know, I didn't think you would move on from Hannah," Damon says. I looked down at ivory as she laid on my lap.

"You can't be stuck on something you never really attached to." I looked at him through the mirror.

"I guess your right, but I'm sure it still pisses you off." I watched as he spoke. Not missing his own angry in his tone.

I remember telling Damon, he was just as pissed as me.

Someone I trust and cared for. Betrayed me and went to the prime source of my anger, so yes it pisses me off.