16. the moon.

Ivory-

Ivory-

I was just woken up.

And unlike every other morning, I'm not alone. When I usually wake up, Giovanni isn't here. When he isn't here I find myself missing him more. I know I shouldn't but, is that really breaking rule one if I always missed him.

Having him here, was like have sun and water to my plants.

I watch him take long shallow breathes, his dark hair piled on his head. Even sleeping he still looks beautiful, A scar lay on his chin, his shirt was off and I found myself tracing his patchwork tattoos.

I remember when Austin saw him with his first one when they were sixteen. That happens to be the same day he showed me on the floor. It's funny how We went to a simple crush, acting like we hate each other, Then lovers for twenty minutes. And now just sleeping with each other.

I'm really starting to hate the number twenty.

"What are you doing," I jump slightly hearing Giovanni's voice. Looking up at him a sly grin on his face.

"Thinking..." I mumbled. Rolling off him. He sat upon his elbows looking for his phone. "This was a mistake, I shouldn't have stayed," he utters out.

I let out a harsh breath. Running my hands through my hair. "You made a mistake falling asleep, or this whole thing?" I asked looking over my shoulder.

Why do I ask questions, when I know I'm gonna get hurt by the answer?

"Falling asleep... it shouldn't have happened," he says standing up putting his pants on.

"Seriously, people usually go to sleep after they fuck. What the hell was so wrong with that?" I asked my tone getting irritated.

I just want to know, he never speaks his mind and when he does I always end up crying.

"We aren't just people," he admits.

"Oh my god, I didn't know we were werewolves, that so amazing." I grin at him, making the asshole roll his eyes.

"You know, what I mean." He says, he is tired of my bullshit. "Is it really that bad If you stayed a night?" I asked, hoping he says 'no ivory it not bad, I love spending the night with you' but instead he said.

"Yes, rule one." rule one. I hate rule one. How can I not expect a future, when that all I think about.

A frown reach my face and stayed for a split moment. I pulled up a fake smile casting my eyes to the floor. "Right, well you should go."