38. time.

Giovanni

Giovanni

Time seems to be the only thing I can't control.

It has been four months, I haven't even seen her. I couldn't bring myself to do so, I'll go to the hospital every day and sit outside her room.

I know if I see her I will break. I'm on the verge of breaking.

My mother leaves a cup of tea at the bedside table. The gray walls from my childhood surrounded me.

I couldn't go home, she's everywhere. 

"Thank you." I took a sip of the tea. I could feel her sad stare on the side of my face watching me.

"Mia piccola, devi andare da lei." She laced her finger in my hair.

(My baby, you need to go see her)

"I can't mama, it hurts so bad." I frown, looking at the floor.

It hurts more than when we were on a break, back then I knew I would see her beautiful smile again.

The police have a suspect, they won't tell me anything. Ace told them not to, they think I might hurt someone. And I know I will, I'll do more than hurt them.

"I know honey, but you'll hate yourself even more if you don't." She tells me, she's right.

I dropped my head, looking at the trophies on the wall. I could feel my heart ready to burst in the second just by thinking about her.

I swallow down the tea, not saying anything more. She walked out of the room with a sigh.

I grabbed my journal jotting down everything, I've been doing that for the last few months, when she comes back I think she would want to know what she missed.

My door open, I looked up seeing my sister. Freya. She held Salem in her arms, I couldn't leave him at ivory penthouse alone.

"You look like shit." She takes a seat at the edge of my bed patting Salem's head.

"I know," I grumbled, my reflection in the mirror could scare someone. The stubbled facial hair I took on, the dark circles under my eyes.

"I've never seen you like this, not even after Hannah."

She's right as well, with Hannah it barely fazes me to send me into this state now. Ivory makes me a whole different person, so without her, I feel.