17. camping.

Ivory-

Ivory-

The soft music play around the car. The cool air from the windows wrapped around us. I sat between robin and mason. Giovanni was driving and Logan was on the passenger seat, his hands out the window moving in a wave motion.

"Are we there yet?" I asked again for the fifth time. The boys appear at my door At seven in the morning, telling me were going camping.

"No ask again and I will leave you on the side of the road," Giovanni says. I place my feet on the console, wiggling my toes.

"You like me too much to just leave me." I smiled. He glances up at me through the mirror giving me a look.

"I guess so." He mumbled. His hand moved to the console. I move my leg to give him space but, he wrapped his hand around my ankle creasing it softly. I feel his touch from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

I shouldn't. His touch should have stopped where his hand lays on my ankle.

I try to ignore his touch by looking around elsewhere. Mason was reading a book. As always, Giovanni's hand was comforting so when he moved it. It didn't feel right.

"You guys never told me where we're going," I say, pulling my knees to my chest.

"We did tell you." Mason turns the page of his book. "Ah camping, you know we have four days off from school. I could be on a yacht in Miami shaking my ass but no, I'm stuck in a car with four handsome idiots."

"At least we're handsome," Logan added, I drop my head into my hands. "We could leave you on the side of the road," Giovanni says, I look up seeing that dam cocky smirk I'm starting to like way too much.

"Maybe you should, I could finally get kidnap by a serial killer and Spencer Reid can come to save me." I retorted back at him. Making mason and robin snort.

Logan reclining his chair back giving mason little leg space. "Sweetheart you know you're being a downer, we're gonna have fun this weekend."

I looked up at all of them. They were all eyeing me down, seeing if I have any reaction. I'm just trying to figure out what he means by fun. The last time we had fun, I was getting chased with weapons.

"Yeah, we just better have fun." I sighed, dropping my head on mason's shoulder.

Maybe it's the cool air, or just the calm vibe everyone was in at the moment. But everything felt simple. I watched Giovanni carefully as he sings along to a Disney song robin end up putting on.