42. collided.

Ivory

Ivory

As the weeks go by, there are times you don't even notice the world around you.

Soon enough, we reached our final year of college. They say throwing that cap in the air is the best feeling, until it flys back down and smack you in the face.

After the wild day of congratulations, it was nighttime, and it was time to have fun because in three months we will live up to the reputation our parents made us for.

We drove in the car, mason, robin, and Logan in the Back as they laugh at a joke Logan said.

Giovanni's free hands are in mine as his other has a tight grip on the wheel. A sinister grin reaches my lips as I pulled my hand out of his.

He tried to grab my hand back but I kept moving away from him. I bit my lip holding my laughter as he gripped my thigh.

"Angel." He warned me, I let out my small laugh letting him grab my hand again. He brought it to his lips placing a kiss.

"Ew, they're being cute again." Logan Gag making me roll my eyes.

"Ew, Logan's being annoying again." I retorted back. He stocked his tongue out at me, robin and mason shook their heads as I did it back.

"Are you sure you two aren't siblings?" Robin asked I traced my head over the rose gold rings on his hand that match mine.

"Mhm, I don't think my father has another waste of sperm." I wouldn't actually know but if he does, please don't be a girl.

Im my father's first daughter and my grandfather's first granddaughter. And I'm not competing with any other waste of sperm for the position.

But considering my father slept around as much as all the boys combine I should definitely ask.

I rolled down my window letting the warm air fill the car. I noticed as we pulled into Rosemont making me turn to Giovanni.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, he did nothing but smirk. I look back at the body only for them to have the same look.

What the hell are they planning?

________

I hooked my arm into Giovannis as we walked towards a parked car, I quickly notice it was Damon.

"What's up," Damon says giving Giovanni a handshake.

He bro hug everyone else and have me a curt nod. "Ivory." Damon smiled, it still surprises me how much Giovanni and Damon look alike.