39. giovanni.

Giovanni-

Giovanni-

I look down at my bloodstain-covered hands, I could hear my heart in my ears. The lifeless body lays in front of me.

I could see Logan, mason, and robin. Trying to clean the blood off their hands.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket calling a familiar number. Placing it to my ear I let out a sigh as they answered.

"We need your help." I looked down at my body, pain shot through my body. I pulled my hand back from my stomach looking at the blood.

"A lot of help."

Eight hours earlier

I look up at my father as he sips his coffee avoiding complete eye contact. I called him from the hospital, something I never thought I would see myself doing.

Asking him for a favor.

"How are you doing?" I rolled my eyes, as he tries to make small talk.

I stood up fixing the button in my shirt, I had to fix my appearance for the current events that will take place later. I went home, and shave and put on a suit.

Just because I'm dressed nice I still feel like shit, I feel like I can break any second just by the wrong words

I look like the businessman my father made me be. I bounce my knee messing with the hair tie keeping me calm as I get my words out.

"I came here for one thing." I remind him.
"I just thought you would want to talk, I know you have been under a lot of stress."

"No, I don't need you to be a father to me now. Now, there's the only thing I want." I held my chin on my palm.

He cleared his throat standing up, pulling a card from his back pocket. I stood with him taking it out of his hands.

I said nothing more before leaving the house, I smiled softly looking around the house as I left thinking about the night we broke into here.

I pulled out my phone as I got into the back of my SUV as my driver open the door for me.

I held the phone to my ear as make the call. I add Logan, mason, and robin to the call.

"Gio, what's up?" Logan asked, I could hear him eating in the background.

"We're doing something tonight, you guys in?" I looking at my wrist checking the time.