Chapter 28

Hey guys here comes chapter 28.

I hope you all will like it.

Don’t forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks 

Sharon’s POV

We were on or way to my home I was upset and excited after a very long time I was going to meet my parents but I hope it’s not the last time I’ll see them. I looked at Ashton he looked back at me and smiled I was still not used to his evil smile, his smile always use to worry me but today it worries me the most.

“Why are you tense???” asked Ashton.

I ignored his question so many things were going in my mind I wanted proper time to calm myself and my mind.

“Aren’t you happy to meet your parents?? I am very happy to meet them” said Ashton.

“You really enjoy doing this to me, don’t you??” I said in harsh tone.

“What did I do now?” he asked in fake upset tone and smiled.

“I really hate you Ashton and if you think you can make me yours by doing this then you are sadly mistaken I will never be yours I will never love you back ever!!!!” I roared.

Ashton smile was now vanished and as usual anger took place on his face and eyes he glared at me for few seconds but then he closed his eyes for a minute maybe he did this to calm himself down.

“We will see that later, right now I don’t want to spoil my mood and do something miserable to you.” He said maintain his anger in his tone.

“You can do whatever you want to do to me but you can never change the fact that I hate you” I said heatedly and boldly which stunned Ashton which made me feel proud of myself.

“I’ll deal with you later” he said.

I didn’t say or tell anything because I didn’t feel like telling him anything more I guess I have made my point very clear to him which may not be a very good thing for me but in a way I have hurt his ego by telling him that I will never love him and I am sure I will have to pay for this very soon.

Rest of the ride was deadly quiet and very uncomfortable my mind was busy thinking about meeting my parents and I was not happy about it last time when he was in my house everything was wrong and situation got worst and I am not sure what can happen today I just hope that he doesn’t hurt my family I cannot even bear the thought of my family getting hurt because of me.

Suddenly the car stopped and I looked out of my window and saw my house my eyes were filled with tears, tears of joy but that feeling soon washed away as I heard Ashton’s voice. 

“Come on” he said.

I got of the car and watched my house in fear all the memories were coming back in my mind I was again starting to get tense Ashton was by my side now he took my hand in his hand I instinctively took my hand, after few seconds I was grabbed by my arm and was forced to sit back in the car.

“What the hell is wrong with you” I shouted.

“You are!” he shouted.

He was still holding me by my arm his hold was very tight which was causing immense pain.

“Let go off my arm Ashton you are hurting me” I said in pain.

“Do you want me to kill your family huh, DO YOU???” he shouted and tightened his grip more on my arm.