Chapter 23

Hey guys sorry after a really very very long time I am uploading a new chapter so many things came my college started plus I had internals and my bestest (I know that’s not a word) friend got married so I was busy in that too. Sorry too many excuses please forgive me.

Here comes chapter 23

Enjoy

Sharon’s POV

I open my eyes and everything was blurry I could hardly see anything I shut my eyes again to adjust my sight.

“Are you alright my love?” I heard a voice.

I again open my eyes and this time I was able to see the room I was in it was Ashton’s room and he was sitting right next to me on the bed. I remembered everything now how Ashton got mad and started beating me I looked over my body and saw bandages on my hands and neck I tried to get up.

“Lie down sweetie” said Martha who was standing on the opposite side of bed.

“I am fine” I said in weary tone.

“No lie down my love you need rest” said Ashton.

I gave him a deathly glare and used all the energy that was left in my body and shouted “Get the hell away from me you bastard”.

He gave me a confused look and then he realized what I actually said to him and got angry and got up from the bed maybe to hurt me but Martha stopped him by blocking his way and protecting me.

“She is still healing her Sir please don’t hurt her any more” said Martha.

He looked over me and left the room treading heavily. I looked over Martha and smiled and thanked her for saving me from him. Martha came and sat next to me and pulled out her phone from her apron and dialed some number and I patiently watched her.

“Hello” she said.

“This is Martha” she said again.

“Is this Mrs. Adams” she said.

My breath caught up in my throat my heart stopped beating I was not able to speak anything nor react I was just looking blankly at Martha, she looked back at me and smiled and said.

“Speak to your daughter” all she said and handed over the cell phone to me I took it very quickly.

“Hello mom” I said in shaky voice all emotion rushed into me and I could feel every possible emotion right now I was happy excited and too emotional.

“Oh sweetheart, how are you?” said my mom while crying.

 “I am not fine mom I want to come home” I said and started crying I was holding onto the phone very tightly it was like as if I am hugging my mom after a very long time I felt happy and relaxed I wanted to stay like that forever.