Chapter 19

Hey guys here comes chapter 19.

I really hope you like the chapter.

I want to dedicate this chapter to my new fan hanu18, thank u so much for voting my chapters.

And I changed the book cover I kind of find it scary but I would really like to know your opinion about the cover page and also about the cast.

I am open for any ideas suggestions.

Anyways plz vote comment and tell me how the chapter is.

Thanks

Enjoy

Sharon’s POV

I woke up lying next to Ashton his nose looked better the blood was cleaned up and he had a bandage on his broken nose, I don’t remember anything that happened last night after we came back to mansion. Ashton left me in the room and said he was going to see the doctor and left I changed and quickly went to bed.

I glanced at the clock it was 8 am ‘time to get up’ I said and tried getting up but something was pulling me down I removed the comforter from me and saw Ashton’s hand resting on my waist and holding me tightly I tried loosening his grip but he woke up.

“Good morning my love” he said with a smile and kissed my cheek.

“Good morning” I said and got up from the bed.

I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth I was still tired so I closed my eyes while I was brushing suddenly someone’s hands were on my waist I open my eyes to and saw Ashton behind me.

“What are you doing” I said after pulling the tooth brush from my mouth.

“Loving you” he said.

“Well stop it” I said in an angry voice.

“Why?” he asked and leaned and kissed my neck.

I pushed him with all force and shouted “Get the hell away from me”

“What’s wrong, you love me don’t you?” he asked looking shocked for what I did.

Then I realized what had happened last night, and what I have said to him about me loving him and then the kiss which I regret.

“No off course I love you, I am just tired” I said and made an excuse.

“Yea I understand” he said and got out of the bathroom I quickly freshened up, took a bath a very long bath.

The whole time I was thinking about Jason and a way of getting away from him. But nothing was coming in my mind I was praying to God to help me find my way out of this hell. I got out of the bath tub and looked for the clothes ‘shit I forgot to bring my clothes’ I said in my mind.

I saw towel I wrapped it to myself and went towards the door, I half opened it and peeked out of the door to see if Ashton was there, thank god he was not there without wasting time I got out of the bathroom and went towards the wardrobe.