Chapter 31

Hey everyone here comes chapter 31.

I hope you like it and vote for it.

Also don’t forget to comment I love reading your comments it brings smile to my face and encourages me to write more.

Go a head and read the chapter.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

“Good Morning love” said Ashton.

I slowly open my eyes and see him smiling “Good Morning” I said and got up.

“Today we are going for dinner” he said happily.

But I was not happy, I was rather distressed, whether I like it or not I have to go with him I don’t have any choice but to be with him, what happened yesterday is more than enough for me to drop the idea of running away. The only thing I care about now is my family and Jason.

“Ok” I said and left the room to freshen up, after a long hot relaxing bath I quickly got dressed in Jeans and Purple top, I blow dried my hair and made my way downstairs.

I saw Ashton sitting in the hall, he was nicely dressed may be he is going out somewhere; thank god I can have some peace. I quietly sat on the sofa opposite him and waited for Martha, she usually call us when the table is set for breakfast.

“Be ready by 7” he said.

“Yeah” I said.

“The table is set Sir” said Martha.

“Ok” he said and Martha left.

“Come love, let’s have some breakfast” he said.

“Yeah” I said and got up from where I was sitting and as usual Ashton grabbed my hand and we were walking to together towards the dining area.

“I can’t wait for tonight” he said happily.

“Hmmm” was all I said.

“Aren’t you excited” he asked innocently, as if he don’t know what he is doing to me.

“Oh yes I am, very excited” I said sarcastically with fake smile.

Suddenly he stopped walking so did I, he was angry and looking at me; even though I was not looking at him I could feel his eyes on me as well as his anger.

“Don’t disrespect me Sharon; you will not like the outcome of it” he said harshly.

I looked at him now and said “What more harm you could cause me Ashton, I am already ruined”. I was feeling sorry for myself, how helpless I am right now.

“You don’t know how lucky you are Sharon, I love you so much” he said.

“You certainly have a very different meaning to love” I said and left him there standing and entered the dining area and sat on my usual place and started eating my breakfast.

Bacon eggs and orange juice was placed in front of me, after few minutes Ashton entered the dining area I did not look at him but I was sure he was looking at me furiously.

I quietly continued eating my breakfast and looked over Martha, she looked scared and horrified, she was looking at something or may be some one, and maybe she was looking at Ashton.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Ashton holding a meat cutting knife, at least I thought it was a meat cutting knife it looked sharp and unused, I looked at Ashton he was infuriated.