Chapter 29

Hey guys here comes chapter 29.

I hope you all like it.

Vote

Comment

Thanks

Enjoy!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

Within seconds Ashton was on Jason and they were fighting like animals, that is what it was looking like I wanted to stop them but my dad was holding me tight he was protecting me from getting hurt, and Jason was giving Ashton a tough fight but few minutes later four guards entered the house and separated both of them but both of them were not ready to quit.

“Leave me” shouted Ashton angrily.

The guards who were holding him released him. The other two were still holding Jason and he was struggling to get out of their grip, Ashton made his way towards Jason and gave him deceiving smile and was now standing in front of him. He was still smiling but Jason was looking furiously at him. Suddenly Ashton slapped him.

“Ahh feels so good” he said in happy tone.

“Don’t hurt him” I shouted.

He turned towards me and glared, he started walking towards me he took big steps and grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly towards him.

“Leave her” said dad.

“Shut up” he said rudely.

“What did you just say??” he asked me.

“I said don’t hurt him” I said rudely.

“Well watch me” he said.

He took me towards Jason whose nose was bleeding my heart was now breaking into millions of pieces I could not see him getting hurt because of me.

“Now watch” he ordered and punched Jason in the face.

“NOOOO” I said and closed my eyes.

“No no my love you have to see this” he said happily.

“Don’t hurt him please” I said in crack up tone.

All of a sudden he slapped me and I fell on the floor.

“Sharon!!!” said Mom, Dad and Jason together.

I was still on the ground with tears in my eyes I was not surprised by his reaction I was now used to it but Mom, Dad and Jason were not aware of this so they were really shocked and hurt to see me like this but it did not bother me I was still worried about Mom Dad and Jason I don’t want them to get hurt.

Ashton picked me up from the floor he was still looking angry I was looking down at the floor I don’t want to see hurt at my parents face or on the face of Jason so I choose to look down. He was holding me by my arm his grip was tight and hurtful but I didn’t protest I just wanted my parents and Jason to be safe and away from this monster.

“Why do you care for him so much huh??” Ashton asked.

“Because I love him” I confessed.

“Then watch this if you want him to live” he said.

“Take out your guns” he ordered the guards who were earlier holding him, they took out there guns.

“Point at him” he said while pointing his finger at Jason.

“What! No” I shouted.

“Shut up or I will shoot him myself” he said.

“Please Ashton don’t do this I promise I will stay with you forever please just let him go” I pleaded.