Chapter 25

Hey guys here comes chapter 25 as promised I have uploaded chapter today.

Enjoy!!!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Sharon’s POV

“Our escape plan is being executed” said Martha.

I was very surprised to hear that my anger disappeared and was replaced by happiness and finally the escape plan has begun.

“What? But how?” I asked.

“When you were unconscious Ashton got really worried about you he almost cried and for thousand times he just said sorry to you but off course you were unconscious and was bleeding he panicked, we called the doctor.” said Martha.

“So?” I asked.

“So our usual doctor that is our family doctor was not available so we had to call some other doctor who seems to recognize you” said Martha.

“Really??? What was his name?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t really remember but he said he knows you father Mr. Adams, he said that few years back you father was in terrible Accident and he operated him and saved your fathers live, he said that you have given him all your pocket money and your savings to him to save your fathers live” said Martha.

“Oh yes I remember him Dr Ramsay” I said remembering him.

“Yes dear Dr Ramsay” said Martha and continued “He was enquiring about you like why are you here? Where is your dad? Who is Ashton? Which freaked out Ashton” said Martha.

“Yea so?” I asked her further to know everything.

“So that’s when Ashton decided to move from here and dear he is moving far from civilization which is not a good thing and this is our only chance to escape once you reached that place you will never be able to run away, he is planning so many things high security, full time guards and he is also installing CCTV camera” said Martha.

“What are we going to do now Martha” I asked with tears in my eyes, every things which I heard just now were freaking me out.

“Relax Sharon I have a plan, this is the right time to execute our escape plan” said Martha.

“Ok what is the plan?” I asked her.

“Ok listen carefully; I know all the details of the place where he is going to take you, I guess he trust me that is why he has given me the responsibility of it. We will be leaving by the end of the week that is on Saturday and today is Tuesday so we have four days to make all the arrangement” said Martha.

“This Saturday!! How can we make all the arrangements in just four days?” I asked Martha.

“Everything is almost done Sharon I spoke to your mom and dad this morning and I have some good news for you” she said.

“Good news?? What good news??” I asked excitedly.

“Jason is going to call” said Martha.

“What!! Jason, when?”

“Any second now” said Martha happily and gave her cell phone to me.

“Thank you so much” I said he hugged her.

“Go inside the bathroom and talk to him I’ll pack your things ok dear” said Martha.

“Ok” I said and went inside the bathroom.

I locked the door and after few minutes the phone started ringing my hands started shaking I was too excited and happy without wasting any more time I picked up the call.

“Hello” said Jason.

After hearing his voice my heart started dancing everything seemed beautiful I was smiling, yes I was smiling after a very long time.

“Hey” I said.

“Sharon, babe how are you?” asked Jason with voice full of concern.

“I am not fine; I want to be with you Jason please get me out of here please” I said while crying.

“Don’t worry you will be out of there soon please don’t cry” said Jason he was crying too.

“I love you so much Jason” I said.

“I love you too Sharon, I have never stopped thinking about you for even a second you were always on my mind” said Jason still crying.

“Aww Jason I missed you so much” I said.

“Don’t worry we will be together soon, very soon and Ashton will pay for everything” said Jason and I could sense anger in his voice.

“Where is she?” I heard Ashton.

“Jason I have to go now” I said in scared voice.

“Don’t be scared Sharon he will be soon out of your life” said Jason.

“Out of our life” I corrected him.

“Yea our life” he said.

“Come on Sharon come out” Ashton knocked at the door.

I didn't say anything to him.

“Come out before I break this door love” he shouted again.

“What does he think of himself?” Jason said angrily.

“Relax Jason I have to go now before he really breaks the door” I said in worried voice.

“Don’t worry babe it will be over soon” said Jason.

“I know I love u bye” I said.

“Love you too mmmmmuuuuaaaahhhhh bye” he said and disconnected the call.

I was blushing and was very happy that kiss made my day.

“Come out now” Ashton said while banging the door hardly.

“I am coming” I shouted back and carefully hid the phone in my pocket and went outside the bathroom.

“What took you so long?” asked Ashton.

“Nothing” I said and walked past him towards Martha and picked my clothes from the bed and with other hand I slowly and carefully pulled out Martha’s cell phone and gave it to her with the clothes.

“Let her do that you come with me” said Ashton.

“Ok” I said and went towards Ashton.

He took my hand and kissed it I desperately wanted to pull my hand back.

“Let’s go down stairs” said Ashton.

“Ok” I said and followed him down stairs.

Hey guys done with chapter 25.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Don’t forget to vote and comment.

Thanks.

Take care.