Chapter 6

Here comes, chapter 6

Hope you guys like it.

Please do vote and comment

Thanks :)

Ashton’s POV

My hands are hurting badly but I deserve this for hurting her, how can I hurt her when I love her so much. But she shouted at me, I don’t like any one shouting at me, but she can shout at me, she can do anything she wants except leaving me. I don’t want her to leave me alone, like my parents did.

“Dinner will be ready in an hour” said Martha interrupting my thoughts, but I was happy it will be our first dinner together.

“Our first Dinner together” I said, feeling really happy, she didn't say anything, she didn't speak much, I can’t blame her after all she is here with me because I forced her to stay with me but its fine with me till I have her.

“Till then come on let me show you something” I said and stood up, “come on” I said and started walking, I didn't hold her hand my hands were hurting real bad plus she didn't want me to hold her hand I could guess by looking at her expression, I went straight ahead I knew she was following me.

We stopped in front of a room, she didn't notice the door I guess her mood is still not ok, I got a little disappointed there but I told myself ‘let her see the room’.

“I have a surprise for you” I said and open the door.

She was startled, obviously she will be, I have worked so hard for this, every detail of her room was studied by me and this room looked exactly like her room everything was the same as her room.

“It looks exactly like my room” she said looking shocked.

“Yes it does” I said, this was the first time she spoke to me without shouting, without looking hurt and without looking angry, I was happy.

“How did you do that?” she asked still shocked.

“I studied your room and I know how much you love your room and your obsession for the color blue and white.” I said, smiling I knew her so well.

“How do you know that?” she said.

“I know everything about you MY LOVE” I said giving her my best smile, she looked away, it broke my heart.

I wanted to ask her why she is treating like this to me, all my life I was alone and not loved by anyone and the girl I love the most is not even bothered to look at me, am I that bad?

“Why do you do this to me huh?” I asked angrily, she didn't reply nor she was looking at me.

“Answer me Sharon.” Now I shouted at her and immediately regretted.

“Because I don’t like you” she said in a normal tone, but I could tell she was scared.

“But I love you” I said, and started walking slowly towards her.

“No you don’t, if you have loved me, you would have never kidnapped me and forced me to live with you and almost kill the person I love”  she said and started walking backwards, as I was coming forward.

“You don’t love him, you love me” I said, I know she loves me, she don’t want to admit to that I guess.

“Yes I love him, I will always him and only him, not some psycho like you” she said. That really hurt me, she called me a psycho. How can she not love me and him, that Jason didn't deserve her.

I was looking at her didn't know for how long, anger was boiling in me I was trying really hard to control it and not to hurt her but I failed I couldn’t control it anymore and I started walking towards her faster than she was walking backwards, I pinned her towards the wall and started shouting.