Chapter 12

Hey guys here comes chapter 12. 

I was very excited while writing this chapter, hope you guys enjoy it. 

Plz plz vote and comment. 

Thanks. 

Note: major cliff hanger ahead. 

Enjoy!!!!!

Ashton's POV 

2:30, shit I am late it is almost time for lunch; my love is waiting for me I should probably leave now. I left the store and rushed towards the car, I bought a beautiful dress for my love I could clearly imagine her in this dress looking gorgeous, oh I can't wait to see her in this dress and plus I have a very good surprise for her. Maybe she will like it, no! She will love it. 

The dress was a short cocktail dress, knee length and was in white color and pink belt around the waist and strapless, the dress was too stunning and Sharon will make that dress look so exquisite just by wearing it, I was too excited to see Sharon in that dress. The thoughts about Sharon kept me so busy that I didn't realize that I was day dreaming. 

I reached mansion and got out of the car "Wait here" I ordered the chauffeur and took the gift box from the car and went inside the mansion I went in the hall but didn't find Sharon there so I went upstairs to see if she was in the room I was almost running. 

I arrived at the room and entered the room I saw Sharon sitting on the bed and watching me with dull expression on her face I hated that expression I hate to see her in so much pain but the pain will end now and she will finally be happy. 

"Come on get ready we are going out" I said looking happy as much as possible and I was really happy after a very long time in fact I was never this much happy in my entire life until now. 

"I want you to wear this" I said and handed over her the gift box which had beautiful dress which I had bought for her. 

She got up from the bed came towards me walking slowly and took the box from my hand and was going to change, I was a bit surprised she didn't ask me anything where we are going and why have I bought her a gift, she didn't look excited she was dull. 

"Don't you want to know where we are going?" I asked her, if I was in her place that would have been my first question to her. 

"Not really" she answered, God she is so uninterested but she will be now I will tell where we are going. 

"We are going to see Jason" I said excitedly and I knew she will be so shocked to hear this from me after all I hate him so much. 

"What!!!" she said in high pitched tone I was quiet surprised to see her raising her voice so much she haven't done that for a while. 

"Yes now go get ready" I said normally. 

She left the room and went to change I waited for her in the room she took a quiet a long time to get ready anyways which girl doesn't take time to ready plus she have to look good today she have to look the most beautiful girl of the world today is a very special day. 

After a while she entered the room, I was stunned she was looking very beautiful, beyond what I imagined, beyond I can ever imagine she looked magnificent, I wanted to speak but I failed I took a good look of her from head to toe and finally forced myself to speak. 

"You look so beautiful" I said looking astonished by her beauty. 

"Thanks" she said and smiled, Gosh she just smiled I didn't see her smile for like ages she really is happy my surprise is already working.