Chapter 40

Here comes chapter 40, I can’t believe I have written 40 chapters, you all made it happen, thank you so much.

Anyways enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

 Sharon’s POV

I am now engaged to the person I love the most, I am back to my perfect life except I don’t have friends anymore, but I guess it is better that way. Jason and his parents’ are also living with us. Jason figured that if Ashton finds out that my family have moved out he’ll come for him and his family so to be careful he decided that we should all move and stay together till things get back to normal.

My dad and Mr. Smith bought this house together and we are all living peacefully here, Ken is forced to go to school which is a private school but Jason and I are excused due to the circumstances. Six Months have passed now and there is no sign of Ashton whatsoever but the uneasy feeling is still there, but I try as much as possible to ignore it and live my life happily.

Being away from Ashton doesn’t suffice me I want him to be locked somewhere on a deserted island or something from which he can never escape, I know he is out there looking for me but Jason said he can never find me, nobody knows where we moved not even our relatives everyone thinks that we went on some trip. Still I don’t feel good he is very smart. He killed his parents’ and sister and no one knows about it till now.

I thought of calling the cops and letting them know about things he have done but I would rather mind my own business and worry about everyone’s safety, I know I am being selfish but to have him behind the bars is less important, I have to concentrate on my family first.

Not only have my family suffered, but also Jason’s family suffered his wrath too. I can’t let them go through this again. And I know Ashton too well he will not think twice before killing everyone. That thought scared me a lot. I pushed away that feeling and trusted Jason’s plan and prayed to God everyday to protect us from the devil.

“Honey breakfast is ready” called my mom.

“Coming mom” I said and unlocked my door and saw Jason standing patiently for me.

He chose the room next to mine and we were strictly ordered not to sneak into each other’s room especially at night. Which was okay to me but not to Jason but he respects my wishes and I really love that.

“Good morning babe” he said smiling ever so beautifully.

“Good morning” I said and lightly kissed him.

We entered hand in hand in the dining area my mom looked at us and smiled gently. My mom was the only one who thought it is okay to get engaged early but rest of the family thought otherwise. Soon my dad entered the dining area along with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I smiled pleasantly at them and wished them all. We took our seats and Jason sat beside me.

We enjoyed every bit of our breakfast it was nice to eat together and have fun at the same time. I missed this all so much that everyone made sure that I should be compensated properly so we all decided to have our breakfast and dinner together as one big happy family.

“I miss Martha” I said suddenly remembering how she was always there for me, I also counted her as my family too.

She was like a mother figure to me and also the only thing that I miss from my past, she and her son Brendon moved to their hometown. I was happy for her, she was not allowed to take leave and Ashton treated her badly but she never left me alone.